[5e] Spell & Crossbones

fireinthedust

Explorer
AGREED! And thank you, Queenie, you too! :D

I'm in the new house, with a new kitten, and my computer is finally set up. Drawback? Can't find my wacom tablet and stylus, which I have been using as a mouse for some time. That's... really not good.

Quickleaf

Legend
Happy New Year! :)

I've had a very busy holiday, and I see activity has picked up in our role-playing thread! That's great! I finally have a chance to sit down and puzzle over your replies and how to best make sense of everything into a coherent post.

Hannerdyn

Explorer
All, I'm sorry. I'm going to have to bow out of the game.

I've had some changes work-wise with the new year, and it turns out I'm going to be moving and working with a partner to run my own business this year. To prepare, i'll need every stitch of time I can muster.

Again, I apologize. I know this is not ideal.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm doing it again I'm so sad...

*Falls to knees* NNNNnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm bummed. Good luck with your new business and maybe you'll return one day, I hope. You're an awesome role player and I've really enjoyed your characters!

Take care :)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Happy New Year! :)

I've had a very busy holiday, and I see activity has picked up in our role-playing thread! That's great! I finally have a chance to sit down and puzzle over your replies and how to best make sense of everything into a coherent post.

Has anyone spoken to QL recently? I'm a little worried... you don't post all the super detailed stuff he's posted then just up and leave and it doesn't seem like him to do that.
[MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION] Is everything okay? :/

Unsung

First Post
[MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION] Here's hoping everything's alright, and that his attention's just elsewhere for the moment. With the amount of time and effort put into this campaign, it's understandable getting a little burnt-out or just not having the time, but I think we'd all be glad to hear it's just fatigue or cold feet and not anything more serious.

A toast, then-- to too many absent DMs. *raises glass* We wish you well.

Remove ads