D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry for the delay. I'll be able to post tonight.
Anyone mind if we switch to theatre of the mind style combat, unless there is a strong tactical issue? It will enable me to post easier from work.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: I've honestly lost track of statuses for you all. Assume you are all at full hp.

The ten-foot-wide hall is liberally strewn with sharp caltrops. On the northern wall, passage to the room beyond
is partially blocked by a roughly mortared, three-foot high wall, complete with crenellations.

You suddenly see two arrows shot fly towards you. One strikes Serpica in the shoulder, (6 damage), the other catches Edgar in the shoulder, piercing his armor. (Crit, 11 damage) You can now see two goblin archers, peeking up over the wall.

Serpica is up.

[sblock=Initiative]
Serpica 22(16 Dex)
Goblins 22(14 Dex)
Chandra 18
Edgar 18
Kuhl 17[/sblock]
[sblock=Status]Chandra HP 9/9; AC 16
Edgar HP 1/12; AC 16
Kuhl HP 9/9; AC 16; Diseased
Serpica HP 2/8; AC 14
Goblin 1 HP 7/7; AC 13
Goblin 2 HP 7/7; AC 13
[/sblock]
[sblock=Goblins]Small humanoid, neutral evil
STR 8(-1) DEX 14(+2) CON 10(+0)
INT 10(+0) WIS 8(-1) CHA 8(-1)
CHALLENGE 1/4 (50 XP)
ARMOR CLASS
15 (Leather Armor, Shield) 13 while using bows
HIT POINTS 7
SPEED 30 ft.
Skills Stealth +6
Senses
Darkvision 60 ft., Passive Perception 9
Languages
Common, Goblin
Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.
Actions
Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.
Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The range to the crenellated half-wall is 20'. The range to the far wall in the next room is 35'.

GM: Okay I broke down and mapped...

goblin gate battle.png

Last edited:

Remove ads