• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 1

Still feeling a bit sore form the arrow strike Edgar cautiously moves through the caltrop field to join the rest of the party, keeping to the second line, like he was taught for a wounded soldier, where you could still influence the battle with the superior length of your weapon.

[SBLOCK=Actions and Rolls]

[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 6/12 (HD: 1/1d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 0/5[/SBLOCK]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Kuhl is disgusted, and proceeds to the door. He indicates that that's where the other goblin went, and stands out of the way, in hopes that someone else, perhaps someone who can cast Mage Hand, will open it.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Meepo looks at the paladin, druid, rogue and monk. "Meepo not know mage hand, but will open door, your elf friend wizard left the dungeon. Or we could find somewhere to hole up and take a break, some of you don't look so good."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(my fault; it is not clear to me who is still playing).

"No Meepo, you need to look after yourself. Hold the torch for me and I will do it. Stand back."

Kuhl carefully opens the door, and stays out of the way of any incoming arrows.

Thateous

Explorer
Chandra glances around at the group and notices how worn out they are. As Kuhl opens the door she hopes nothing is on the other side.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
You see a short hallway with ends about 20 feet away. A room is open on the right side, with the last 10 feet of wall missing. The far wall of the hallway is continuous with the back wall of the room.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Kuhl slowly makes his way down the corridor, quarterstaff ready in one hand, and the other hand resting n the small row of darts on his belt. There is no surprise -- he knows there will be a goblin here somewhere, and possibly many more. Plus, the flickering of the torch makes their approach obvious to any. But he's claiming territory, slowly making advances, and keeping himself protected where he can.

Remove ads