D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Kuhl stands by the door, leaning on his quarterstaff. One leg is akimbo, left sole pressed against his right knee, as he perches like a flamingo. He is content to rest with the others, and nods assent. He is their guide, and it is not for him to suggest a path.

TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 1

"I'm hurt." Edgar says again more timidly. "I need a chance to recover before we go further." He turns to Kuhl, "You fight bravely for a goatherd. I think we'd be in more trouble than simply being lost if you weren't here."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 1/12 (HD: 1/1d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 0/5[/SBLOCK]

OOC:
OOC: Not sure if I need to make this clear, but combat is over, Edgar took out the last goblins.
I thought there was one left, hence the retreat. Not that I mind all the enemies being dead.

GM: With your assent, I'd like to seize narrative control for a scene, which will include at least a short rest.
Yes please.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: Short version: You search the goblins and find a key and a 50gp dwarven silver flask filkled with vile goblin wine.
You use the key to open the door to the south west, and discover 3 tied up kobolds, a deep gnome crammed into a little cage, and a human manacled to the wall. The door is such that you could lock it from the inside, providing an ideal place to rest for and hour or eight.

Remove ads