D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras listens to the exchange between the kobolds noting as much as he can understand about what was transpiring with them. Then once these newcomers who have THE key release everyone and open the chest Zath'ras says, "Zath'ras be appreciating greatly the being released. Zath'ras be wondering what you will be doing next. Zath'ras not be wanting to be caged again. Zath'ras would be liking to go with you." as he goes about gathering his things and checking that it was all still there.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Oh, my medical bag," Rem says as the leather satchel is found in the chest. "Thank you. Is anyone wounded? I could help, I am.... or soon will be a doctor."

ooc: medical bag = healer's kit

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Welcome," says Kuhl to the newcomers. "You can tell them, Meepo, that it was you who got us to help you, not Yusdrayl."

"I am fine and ready to proceed," he says to Rem, "but the others may wish to rest first."

We travel at the pace of the slowest member of the flock, he thinks but does not speak aloud.

TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 1

Edgar offers a hand to the now free prisoners, "I am Edgar, glad to have freed you from these foul creatures. I intend to clear them from this place." Edgar looks nervously at Rem when he admits to being a doctor. His only experience with "doctors" were the butchers that hacks wounded men's limbs off after a battle. He was hurt though so he would have to take his chances - at least most of his wounds were from arrows. "I'm hurt and could use some help." he finally admits.

OOC: I'm happy with a short rest, even though Edgar won't get his 5HP worth of LoH back.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 1/12 (HD: 1/1d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 0/5[/SBLOCK]

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: My first patient, here goes: [roll0]

Seeing all the wounds on Edgar, puts Rem immediately into doctor mode. "Come sit here, and take that off so I can clean these wounds." Dr. Davonshaw says to the paladin. "You are lucky to still be on your feet."

"Oh I see, the cloth under your arm acted as a swab. Saved you from bleeding to death."
He says as he uses a small scalpel to cut away dead skin and dirt. Then he applies fresh cloths to each arrow wound and wraps them tight. "I'll change them before you rest tonight, but I believe in the morning they will scab nicely and in a few days new skin will form to replace the old."

Washing his hands after he is done he asks, "Anyone else?"

Last edited:

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras watches and listens and then responds to the one named Edgar, "Zath'ras being very pleased to meet Edgar. Zath'ras also be sharing Edgar's sentiment about his captors. Cage they be putting Zath'ras in being to small for Zath'ras but they be thinking it being much fun. Zath'ras being thus helping you clear this place of these foul creatures." He then looks at the other guy turning his head to the side and then finally asks, "Why be standing on end of stick like that? Does it be serving a purpose?"

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Zath'ras, shhh!" Dr. Davonshaw says to the gnome's unending questions. "These men saved our lives and with their help we can still fulfill our mission."

The doctor collects the rest of his things and sits quietly taking inventory during the brief rest.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: Okay, I'm getting the feeling we're doing a short rest, anyone who wants to, spend HD. If you anyone wants a long rest, speak now. Please report to me your current HP/HD totals.

You pass some time in the relative safety of the cell. Meepo talks to the kobolds who seem unconcerned about being set free, as they think the goblins will just trade them back for goblins held by the kobolds.

Remove ads