• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

5th ed. Forgotten realms campaign

fulcon35

First Post
I'm looking to run a 5th ed. Campaign in the forgotten realms in the transitional period between 4th and 5th editions. Would like to run Rise of Tiamat Campaign set in 1489 DR with personal touches on the State of the Realms. Looking to run a game the second and 4th Sundays out of every month, but if the campaign takes off possibly more. So if your a Forgotten realms fan or just curious about 5th ed I hope to hear from you.This will be a traditional table top game I can host in the Deptford area of South Jersey.

Last edited:

xynthoros

First Post
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, but you can color me interested. I would love to play rise of tiamat and I am free most sundays. With a bit of effort I am nigh certain I can make at least two sundays a month. Just curious as to starting level and such and equipment and such. I look forward to hearing from you.

I have a character who has been through Horde of the Dragon queen under adventure league rules, I would love to use him, however if you would prefer I make a new character I completely understand.

Last edited:

fulcon35

First Post
Realms

I currently have one other player who is definitely in and one other player like yourself who is interested. I would prefer that everybody start 1st level as this is going to be an intro to 5th ed for all of us as I have read the core books (Player's guide pretty much twice and read all the relevant material in the GM's guide, I even read the monster manual and actually loved it, is that sad or what.) So far as starting gear you guys can either take the recommended gear right from your class and background, or take your chance and actually roll for starting gold and purchase it, ill leave that up to the group. Also intend to house rule Genasi and goliaths if those races are of interest yo you, but no shades or shifters and of course all the standard fifth ed. classes and races are good. SO far as if it is good to reply here, I have no idea, I barely know how to work this site myself. Just to make sure this gets through I'll email it to you. You can email me at jjaarr34@gmail.com if you care to bypass enworld and just contact me directly. Is is going to be a standard, in person table top game In south Jersey in the Deptford area. My apologies for not mention that earlier, I'm old now and I forgot you young people play these things online.

Last edited:

I am interested as well, as I've been wanting to actually play the game. I can email you as well, if you wish.

Is this game online? I hope so. I kinda have some limits as to how far I'm willing to travel :p

fulcon35

First Post
I am interested as well, as I've been wanting to actually play the game. I can email you as well, if you wish.

Is this game online? I hope so. I kinda have some limits as to how far I'm willing to travel :p

Sorry, it's tabletop, I really enjoy playing in person. I intend to host it in the Deptford area of South Jersey.

Remove ads