6 Eagle Down (Judge : Garyh)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=Followup]
I'm thinking of running a followup adventure dealing with 6 Eagle's brain myself, actually. Rabbit wouldn't be participating in this one, obviously... I'm planning on bringing it first to the PC's of Enemy Among Us who are in the Institute for Arcane Ciphers, since they're dealing with just such a case right now. But if anyone's interested in mixing and matching groups a bit, it would be neat if some people here wanted to stay on to help 7 Rabbit. (And it would be a good IC hook to prevent an all-wizard party...)
[/sblock]

Tomalak

First Post
Unfortunately, I'm about to hie my tardy butt on over to The Power of Knowledge, which has already started without me. I might have Andrec check in on things later, after that adventure is done. How would one go about getting in contact with 7-Rabbit, anyway?

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=followup]Kama'zer would be interested in whatever, but would also prefer to stick with as much of the crew that she's dealt with already as is possible.

For now though, it looks like its back to the Hanged Man...[/sblock]

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I've got to wrap up and head out to TPoK, but there's a couple things I'd like to cover. First, Andrec is going to inquire into the origin and status of the other victim (a halfling, I believe?). Second, I will invite anyone who will listen to hear what we learned about Rinch, which is mostly that he's a servant of a distant and horrible power, that he's not human anymore (if he ever was), and that while we've attempted to seal him out of our world, we don't know if we've succeeded. I'm also going to encourage everyone to leave a message at the Tavern if they need Andrec.

That being said, take care all, we had a good run and I wish you & your characters all the best![/sblock]

Remove ads