6 Eagle Down (Judge : Garyh)

Velmont

First Post
"My name is Jarel-karn. And no thanks needed, we were after Rinch anyway. We killed him once, but when we heard he came back to life, we tries to find him again. That time, we are prepared. We will break the power that allow him to come back to life." replies Jarel-karn. "I'm a Genasi. My people once rules the Jade Kingdom before the dragonborn take control of it. But I'm from the Valley of Bones, where my ancestors have been exiled. And as many people who lived there, we have no much tolerance for undeads and necromancers."

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
[sblock=XP]Well if this is the case then I wouldn't get the 1444 xp? I never got a second approval for 4th.[/sblock]

I thought that if you aren't approved, you just can't get XP yet? Shouldn't you still get that xp, once you become approved? And if not, could someone take a look at my other PC? I'd send another e-mail, but I just figured the judges are backlogged.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Ok, as I am officially a character judge, everyone here who has a character to approved, send me a private message, and you'll have at least one approval. I'll try to look at them in the train, going to work. I should have some time this week.[/SBLOCK]

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=your advice is welcome]Andrec just hit level 4, and I"m having trouble picking a feat. I don't want something I'm not going to use often, but I haven't seen anything that catches my eye. any advice?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]You have Brash Assault: Toughness! You like to get hit, so HP will always be welcome in your case. You could also go for weapon focus if you want to do more damage, but a bit less effective as you depend a biton someone else attack for damage.[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]It seems Evo forgot the Religion check to go with the ritual:

religion (1d20+12=19)

Hum. Goog enough to get some peace for a while but it looks like I can have Rinch come back at Paragon Level to annoy you. If Montroya is still kicking around at those level I will consider it...
[/sblock]

The ritual completed by Montroya, beside being disturbing to watch, seems to cleanse the body of some of his aura of shadow and evil. Rinch's body seems more anonymous in the carnage.

The heroes chat and pat each other on the back, eventually returning to Daunton via the teleportation circle. They find quite a bit of loot in Rinch's old lair on the other end of the circle. All in all, not a bad day to play heroes.

[sblock=Joe]Halflings are slippery bugger. He ran away screaming early on the fight. He can be found talking to a tree some distance from the cave.
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I wasn't sure if I had to roll a check for the ritual. Either way, we've got a plot line.[/sblock]

Montroya returns to conciousness slowly. "I am a deva. A creature that once battled along side the Gods. I am blessed to continually battle against the forces of darkness, but what is that coppery taste in my mouth and why are my hands covered in blood?"

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=OOC]It seems Evo forgot the Religion check to go with the ritual:

religion (1d20+12=19)

Hum. Goog enough to get some peace for a while but it looks like I can have Rinch come back at Paragon Level to annoy you. If Montroya is still kicking around at those level I will consider it...
[/sblock]

The ritual completed by Montroya, beside being disturbing to watch, seems to cleanse the body of some of his aura of shadow and evil. Rinch's body seems more anonymous in the carnage.

The heroes chat and pat each other on the back, eventually returning to Daunton via the teleportation circle. They find quite a bit of loot in Rinch's old lair on the other end of the circle. All in all, not a bad day to play heroes.

[sblock=Joe]Halflings are slippery bugger. He ran away screaming early on the fight. He can be found talking to a tree some distance from the cave.
[/sblock]

What about assists? I know Andrec was attempting to assist, do we not add aid another because we don't have ritual caster?

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"How are your brother? Is he going to be OK?"

"I don't know," 7 Rabbit says sadly. "I know nothing of magic like this. I need... I know! I'll bring him to the Society of Arcane Ciphers! That's a group I joined recently who have the goal of increasing and sharing magical knowledge. Maybe someone there will have some experience rebuilding damaged minds!"

7 Rabbit seems a little happier now that he has some plan, and he begins touring the battlefield examining the corpses, leading his brother by the hand.

Remove ads