9th Circle Heist Chapter I - From Plague Mort to Smaragd

Nephtys

First Post
Evilhalfling said:
*to Avaniel & Party* Don't mess up a good thing, this is a good deal. why should his minions get the reward and not us?**

Avaniel replies, **If he could have done that he already would have, I'm just interested in the reason why.** her telepathic voice is clear and cool.

Shayuri

First Post
"It's a fair question," Thorn comments idly, keeping an eye on the demon lord. "Is there some reason you don't want to be associated with this snatch and grab? Or is this image we're seeing not current? We will need to know if the target has protection from scrying or magical location."

Voadam

Legend
Nephtys said:
Avaniel replies, **If he could have done that he already would have, I'm just interested in the reason why.** her telepathic voice is clear and cool.

In his head Haakon answers.

"Test for a bigger more important job? Distrust of his own minions? I don't care. Demons lie anyway so can't trust his answers. Payment up front, simple marks. Sounds good so far."

Nephtys

First Post
Voadam said:
In his head Haakon answers.

"Test for a bigger more important job? Distrust of his own minions? I don't care. Demons lie anyway so can't trust his answers. Payment up front, simple marks. Sounds good so far."

tel:
"Lies tell a truth of their own."

OOC: Hey guys I really apologize for my slow responses. I am getting hammered by my real life stuff right now! (I've had two big shows, a major project at work and I just got back from taking my kids to a Halloween event). So I may be turning this over to anyone else who would like to run it.

What can I say? I really apologize. Grf. Your'e all great.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I don't see how someone could pick up a intrigue laced high level game, this is definatly your baby ;) . Like the others, I would be happy to resume if you can return later.

in the meantime the tiefling IMC has taken a liking to the tavern of lost souls, so if anyone wants their PC to make an apperance let me know (full details in OOC thread)

Remove ads