A Brief Interlude

Gerald007

First Post
"That summoner doesn't seem as if he is finished yet. We're going to have to find that bastard eventually."

Syl heals himself while looking around for any other trouble.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric looks around for this summoner that Syl mentioned. Not seeing anyone, he puts 'Mageslayer' away and picks up his other weapons to stow them as well.

"That tosser is really getting on my nerves. You think it is the same one? Mageslayer works just as good against those miscreants, I bet. Maybe there is someone that can perform a divining to help us find the fook."

"Shopkeep! We saved your goods from the thieving apes. You can come out now."

[sblock=Actions]Move Action:
Free Action:
Standard Action: [/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 21 (19 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 33 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Shield [/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury is scowling as he looks around. "This bastard going to plague us until we track him down and kill him?" He shakes his head, clearly not pleased with being stalked and attacked.

[sblock=OOC]So, are we done then? I'd like to get to the Mystic Pearl; my armor will most likely require commissioning...[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The dwarf looks up from behind his stall wearily. "All clear then?" he asks. Upon seeing no large apes he stands up and comments. "Good riddance to 'em? You all do good work perhaps I can cut you a deal. Or if you don't wants anything from me, I have a few friends around Arcane Row. I can perhaps get them to give ya a little discount for your savin' me goods."

[sblock=OOC] Yep that's it. Sorry I should have used Dire Apes. :eek:

The deal/discounts your characters will receive, will in effect be your encounter gp/time gp. This way it seems you have more money to spend than what you started with. Or something like that. :p

Will do up the numbers here in a minute and post them up.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well that was the easiest time doing a wrap up I ever had.

EXPERIENCE:

Ape CR 2: 600XP x2 = 1,200XP
divided by 4 PCs = 300XP each

Time XP = 15xp/day x 11 days = 165XP each

Total XP = 465XP each

GOLD:

CR 2: 800GP x2 = 1,600GP
divided by 4 PCs = 400GP each

Time GP = 17GP/day x 11 days = 187GP

Total GP = 587GP each

DMC:

DMC/day = 0.07
times 11 days
Total DMC = .77

Question did I do DMCs for Soul Indiscretion?

Now just need a judge to check and sign off on the numbers.

[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41485]InVinoVeritas[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]
[MENTION=97308]Aldern Foxglove[/MENTION]

Thanks for the quick encounter everyone I might just have to run a few more games like this it was enlightening. (i.e I need to have things that are immune to swarms in any game Sylvain is in. ;))

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric thanks the dwarf and then heads to do some shopping with his companions.

"The longer that tosser keeps running around, the more trouble we might have. A shame we have no leads."

[sblock=OOC]With no adventures in the queue, we have nothing specific waiting for us. However it would be a shame to break up a balanced party that gets along well. Sunshadow21 might be able to get a short one ready soon though. I am not picky, you guys up for it?
Sunshadow21 said:
I've found a reasonably quick "go in and clean up the mess" dungeon crawl style adventure I could probably run. It's nothing particularly fancy or great story wise, but it would give you xp and treasure. That might be enough to give HM, or someone else, time to write something else up.
[/sblock][sblock=Actions]Move Action:
Free Action:
Standard Action: [/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 21 (19 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 33 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Shield [/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
THanks, HM! Truly brief but enjoyable none-the-less. Yeah, dire apes or apes with added hit dice might have lengthened the encounter; Borric can do goodly amounts of damage when he gets his ire up.

As for DMC for Soul Indiscretion I calculated out what AFg earned and posted it to the wiki some days ago. Please double check my math; I have been known to make errors (I know, I know but it is true).

Perrin, yes, I'm up for keeping the group together and going into another adventure.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pffftt! Mageslayer did whopping 1 on the die roll. With +9 modifier, the apes were hard to miss. :p

I have some NPC interaction we can do in the DWI while we wait for a new adventure.

Walking Dad

First Post
Well that was the easiest time doing a wrap up I ever had.

EXPERIENCE:

Ape CR 2: 600XP x2 = 1,200XP
divided by 4 PCs = 300XP each

Time XP = 15xp/day x 11 days = 165XP each

Total XP = 465XP each

GOLD:

CR 2: 800GP x2 = 1,600GP
divided by 4 PCs = 400GP each

Time GP = 17GP/day x 11 days = 187GP

Total GP = 587GP each

DMC:

DMC/day = 0.07
times 11 days
Total DMC = .77

Question did I do DMCs for Soul Indiscretion?

Math looks good. Did we have an official rule for partial DMCs?

Remove ads