• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A "character driven" FR campaign.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Lord Wyrm said:
That item was most unfortunately outside my price range. Maybe I'll get Halaster to upgrade my ring one of these days. ;)
Did Ion approved the item you suggested? (sorry I just hadn’t seen him do so and he’s approved each feat/item I’ve listed.)

Lord Wyrm

First Post
He has yet to approve or disapprove the item, I got the actual math from the DMG. My primary reason for getting it was party harmony (if I don't detect as evil and I keep things on the hush hush then the paladin won't even know).

Ion

Explorer
Lord Wyrm said:
That item was most unfortunately outside my price range. Maybe I'll get Halaster to upgrade my ring one of these days.

I think your undetectable alignment ring is fair, but I would still like to discuss your character choice, specifically how you see your character fitting into the group. Your background has lots of information, but speaks very little to Nicos' motivations.

Edit: I see you've posted some goals today. cool!

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
I don't want to add up how much it would take to create his spellbook as a 5th level character, but he had invested a lot in it on the way up to 15th level and it has a lot of spells, and a lot of high level spells he can't use.

But from a story standpoint he is starting off with his underwear and a spellbook. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads