A Clash of Earth and Sea, Part II (El Jefe Judging) [Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Charlarn dashes through the portal, Goruksblain at the ready, and is quickly followed through by Iggy and Planus. The Grimm brother burst through only a moment behind. Poor Opale is left indecisively looking at the flickering portal, to make her own decision as to whether to come through to the next stage of the adventure....

Patlin

Explorer
"I'm not going." Jack says. "If all of us go, who will handle the repercussions here? I'm going to try and find Sara and make sure she's allright. Are you going to jump through the portal Opale, or should we get out of this place before more Ogres show up?"

Velmont

First Post
"Let's leave." She stare a moment at the portal who is slowly closing. She turn her attention to Jack, but he already dissapear. "Oh, stop that Jack."

Jack appear next to her. "What? I though I could scout."

"Fine" She looks back at the portal. "What do you think Naga. You think they will handle themselves? Without Sara, Jack and us?" The portal continue to slowly reduce. "Yeah, they could have get kileld without that Glitterdust, but I could have get killed if it was not from Charlarn standing in front of me. Dying is painfull."

"Salvador? You think that lich could go up to Orrussus? And Fransico, he must await us..."

The portal continue to shrink and is no more taller than Jack. "I hate that. I just hope I don't regret."

A moment later, Jack come back from his scouting. "The way is clear, come on Opale." He looks around. "It seems she learn from the master about hiding. Good luck Opale."

SlagMortar

First Post
"Opale, Jack, come on! It's closing! You don't want to miss any more amazing shots from my bow, do you? Jack already missed the one where I hit that pirate right in the eye while my sword from Mongrel cleft the other pirate in half! Come on!"

Patlin

Explorer
This officially concludes "A Clash of Earth and Sea."

Thanks for playing everyone, and I hope you all enjoy "Heroes Must Rise!"

El Jefe, would that be 14 DM credits?

Remove ads