A Clash of Earth and Sea, Part II (El Jefe Judging) [Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Iggy's in, Opale is out, I'm not sure about the others....

I'll open a thread for my next adventure "Heroes must rise!" sometime tomorrow. :)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Opale is out? Not sure yet, I have made no decision. I want, but after the death and a half I just got, I wonder if Opale would be killed again.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I must have misinterpreted then. Perhaps the following was only an in character request for discussion from other characters?

Velmont said:
"I would like to help you, but I have doubt how I would be more than a burden. Such fight doesn't seem to suit me much. I think it wouldn't be wise to come with you."

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: For what its worth, Patlin's other adventure is for lower level PCs, w/my 4th level PC the highest of the bunch. If Opale wanted to hunt for Bullettes, she could join that group which has no arcanists.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

After crushing the opal, Charlarn drops to his knees. Goruskblain slips out of his hand as the chill from the ogre mage's spell catches up to him. A cool breeze encircles the cleric as he sits on the dais. He says, "That was close. I thought Jack had gone on the ultimate journey back there." He shivers and picks up the warhammer. He asks Goruskblain, "Is that it? Was that your purpose?"

Charlarn stands up wearily. He heals the shivering Jack, substituting cure light wounds for cause fear, healing (1d8+3=10) hp. He then moves to Ignatious, casting cure light wounds in place of summon monster I, healing (1d8+3=11) hp. Charlarn notices the portal. "Where did that come from?" He feels drawn to the glowing entrance. "The lich must be on the other side. We have to stop him. Who's coming with me?"

OOC: Charlarn has enough XP for 7th level. He'll be picking up a level of cleric. I'll submit him tonight. Thanks Patlin for another exciting adventure.

Cleric Spells Prepared (5/4+1/3+1: save DC 13 + level):
0-detect magic, guidance, light (2), mending;
1-bless, cause fear, sanctuary*, shield of faith, summon monster I;
2-hold person, shield other*, silence, spiritual weapon.
*Domain spell.

Xael

First Post
Ducane looks at the portal and shrugs. "Well, it can't be that bad, can it?", he says while he takes a few steps towards the portal.

"Zack?"

OOC: I'm definitely up for a sequel.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Charlarn, Planus, Iggy and Duccane are definitely coming, by my reading.

Jack is obviously not coming.

Opale may come, but (I think) would need some encouragement IC from the others. She may also ellect to hunt Bulettes, and would certainly be a welcome addition there if she were willing.

Zack hasn't been heard from, and is at risk of not getting through the portal before it closes unless he is heard from soon. ;)

Remove ads