• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A "Country Fair?"

Dontella

First Post
Since we have so many animals around, to Pou's dismay...

I know fairs have contests where they judge livestock and the like, perhaps there could be an event where animals are judged for .. something?

A Best Pet Contest? *giggles*

W

WizO_Aoset

Absolutely. That is part of the main event. One of the things a character can bring to be judged is a prize animal from his or her homeland.

W

WizO_Nashira

Just thought of this, thought I'd put it out for public opinion, a Kissing booth for charity with Feegee as the kisser!! thoughts?

Nash

W

WizO_Aoset

I don't know Nash, we'll have to ask about that one ;)

When we have a final date, I'll post it here. THe most specific about the date I can get now is It will be mid-January.

So no one want to run any games eh...well hopefully that will change :)

Meanwhile, the In Character concept for this has been hammered out. It's not going to have a harvest theme, since that time of year is long past, but I think the new IC concept is even better:

A certain company of gnomes, in appreciation of the Tower's business, is offering to bring by the newest model of their latest contraption (a dunk tank) and run sort of a fair.

They invited everyone to try their new item and bring an invention of their own making. The "gnomes" will judge the contest.

To the first prize winner, goes a contract for the gnomes to produce their item and a royalty agreement of sorts. Runners up would get a discount on gnomish products for a year. (OOC that will be boards titles.)

When the Tower heard of the idea, they agreed to allow some fair games to attract more people to the event.

Again, the more fair games there are, the better it will be.

W

WizO_Aoset

The date is finalized!

This invention contest/fair will take place on Monday January 17th from 3-7 Site time.

There will be an in character post going up on the emporium board as well.

This does not mean you cannot still propose or volunteer to run a game. I am taking proposals until January 10th, and as for running things that can go even further to the wire.

Again, let me know about any ideas or if you want to volunteer to run an event, by posting here, or emailing aoset@wizo.wizards.com

W

WizO_Aoset

Note: Those who only frequent the boards will have to register separately for the event on chat.

Anyway, Psion scribe has a good idea. If could get a whole panel of voters for the event that would be wonderful.

I'll need more then one though!

Remove ads