• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Fallen Angel

The_Universe

First Post
Started this thread for the questioning of Arissa Woodshadow.

You tell me where she is and what you're doing, and you can start questioning her.

Laurel

First Post
I would assume once the dust settles our needs are focused towards Hywrl. We have a prison that is already set up for a spell caster, future plans to make, and people to tell bad news to, amongst other things.
So I'd say at least for the start we might as well stick AW in the Hywrl prison, and I would think we start to question her soon thereafter if not the next day.
Since it is just her and there's extra room in the spacious cell do we want to be inside the room? Outside looking through bars?
I figure inside we just stand around, but group thoughts?

The_Universe

First Post
Outside looking through bars?
That's the safest. Even without magic, she's probably a mean combatant.

You can consider the scene set:

The creature huddled in a dark corner of the completely sealed room is at once ancient and angelic, her unlined but dirty face a living contradiction to the age you can see in her cold, dead eyes. You know that she was not always like this. Her nobility has been replaced with savagery; her cold eyes cut through you from beneath the shadow of her feathered wings. She does not speak - not yet at least.

This is Arissa Woodshadow, and even in her prostrated state, she is intimidating. If she were loose...you shudder at the though. She is not, and you have much that you must learn.

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
((Has she walked the Shadowpath? Or is she just Evil? I've probably asked this before, but my memory fails me.))
L'Aurel looks closely at her...aunt? At least she would have been something similar before her own death. Now, she could not be so sure. She watches every movement, tracing them...watching them.

She has walked the shadowpath, just as L'Aurel has: but there is something more. Another evil within her. L'Aurel can't explain it...but she knows it's there.

Xath

Moder-gator
(The pieces of "shadowstone" that we found in Ara Arendorr and Henry Hansbury. Except we don't actually know if they are shadowstone so I didn't know what to call them except for those little black stone chippies.)

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
(The pieces of "shadowstone" that we found in Ara Arendorr and Henry Hansbury. Except we don't actually know if they are shadowstone so I didn't know what to call them except for those little black stone chippies.)
(got it. None were or are visible.)

Xath

Moder-gator
Was Jansten able to look at her before she went into the antimagic field? Could he see any magical residues that look unusual for a spellcaster?

Remove ads