• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Fallen Angel

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
Was Jansten able to look at her before she went into the antimagic field? Could he see any magical residues that look unusual for a spellcaster?
((She would detect as a powerful, evil spellcaster - not in the Bluestar's league, of course...but more powerful (as a spellcaster) than any of you but Jansten...and that would be a close race.))

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
A growl emerges from the shadow of her wings, "What?"
L'Aurel's smile stays harsh as she looks into the cell, "Looks like someone got caught. Too bad you get more of a chance then my Alain got."

((Is that how Nightgrove sr. spelled his name?))

The_Universe

First Post
((That's correct for the name))

"Alain was a fool to believe that you were who you appear to be. I left him there to die: merely not soon enough."

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
((That's correct for the name))
"Alain was a fool to believe that you were who you appear to be. I left him there to die: merely not soon enough."
"Oh in many ways I am just who I appear to be, ancient."

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
"Oh in many ways I am just who I appear to be, ancient."
"The King knows, now. Laren will have carried the news back to him with your friend's blade. There are not so many of them left, now...the search is almost completed. You've already lost. You know that, don't you?"

Remove ads