• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Fallen Angel

Justice steps close to the bars, staring into Arissa's eyes, she speaks, "If you do not think that I can sense your lies you evil thing, you are mistaken. I can see through your ridiculous web of falsehood, Arissa... and it makes me sick. Never before had I realized how deep the taint of the Shadowpath went."

The_Universe

First Post
The fire returns to her eyes. "What you call corruption, I call purity. You deny the truth before your eyes. We are stronger, better, more able than you. We will crush you when the time comes, and this world shall be reborn anew in dragon's fire."

Justice turns her back to Arissa. "I fear this woman is lost to us forever, cousin. I would prefer that she recieve a trial, but she is your family. You ought to choose her fate."

Laurel

First Post
"I honored my oath, by asking the circle to capture and not kill her. I honored her blood and my spirit by asking her both of her guilt and of her possible redemption. She was given a choice and a chance. She does not want either, and insteads holds to her new blackened soul."
Still not taking her eyes from Arissa, "Give her a trial if you want, another chance for her to help herself. But she remains here in this cage. A scribe can take record of the proceedings, but this will not be a public joke or spectacle. I want no guilty consciences and will do the deed myself if Jaine's ruling is death. In that I will honor his life."

Remove ads