• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Feast of Crows cover

Avarice

First Post
Whatever the eventual pub. date in the US ends up being, its a pretty safe bet that it will be out in Britain a month or two earlier. At least that's been the case with Martin's last two. Not that the Voyager covers are that much better...

0002247429.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Re: Re: Spoiler!!!!

JoeBlank said:

Whoever told you August 26, don't trust them.

Them man himself still says the book is not finished and that "until such time as I actually deliver the book, any publication date is pure guesswork."

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/

Yes I know, I work in a bookstore. I also visit his website regularly,which I have bookmarked, to see what he says. I am just going off information from other sources that I have. I just left out the words "tentative date".

I've seen the October 2002 and the April 2003 dates come and go and saw the dates on the computer change as those dates approached so I know that August 26 is not written in stone... just in electronic format. :D

Last edited:

ssampier

First Post
Don't really care about the cover

Personally as long as the book is a good read, I could care less if the book cover had "impressive" artwork. This is one book I'm going straight to hardcover, hope it'll be worth it.

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Upsetting News

On the Song of Ice and Fire boards someone started a thread showing Amazon.com has a release date of April 2004 now (which it does). Well let me say that they have posted the tenative date of April 2004. Another 10 months. :(

I will check at work tomorrow to see what my computer says. I just checked Buy.com and they still have the Aug 26, 2003 still up though. I looked for it at B&N.com but couldn't find it.

Oh the pain!!!! :(

I apologize if this is just a viscous rumor but I thought I'd let you'll know.

Avarice

First Post
The online retailers seem to be as clueless as the rest of us when it comes to the date of publication. Martin has said before that he's got no idea how they come up with the dates they post. You'd be better off checking his website, http://www.georgerrmartin.com/ for info from the man himself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads