• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A great (and free) way to keep track of your Gold

BraveSirKevin

First Post
My friend uses actual plastic coins of corresponding color that he buys from a company that makes them.

I used to do this as well. Gets a bit expensive and cumbersome when you have hundreds or even thousands of coins to keep track of though

You might want to add a 1,000s section. Maybe even a 5,000 and 10,000s

I'm building up the set incrementally. This coming monday the silver coins will be available, followed by copper, platinum and possibly electrum. Not sure how many people even use EP anymore. After that I'll release a set for 500, 1000, and 5000 Gold, and so on. Around that point the set will start getting really useful. It takes a while for me to do the artwork, and it will take people a while to make the tokens on their side, so it makes sense to release the completed bits for them to get started while I carry on with the rest of the components

Jools

First Post
If you made some similar tokens for bloodied, dazed etc (like the ones in the boardgame Descent) I'd marry you.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
These are nice.

If I could suggest an improvement: Put some space on the tokens for the DM to write in the campaign name or some other identifier on each token to reduce mix-ups in case there is more than one campaign ongoing.

Remove ads