• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Kingdom of Ashes (Zombies! Pirates! Giant Lizards! Intrigue!) UPDATED 07/01/05!!

Laurel

First Post
Oh to miss out on Brad sending it across the harbor with his radiating ego of perfection.... then making it sound alright when he missed.... oh the days....

Sounds much better your way :)

Kareth once again portrayed great!!!!! even though we were apart of it, it's great to hear it from the many sides, and get to see what Kareth may have been thinking :p

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Oh to miss out on Brad sending it across the harbor with his radiating ego of perfection.... then making it sound alright when he missed.... oh the days....

Sounds much better your way :)

Kareth once again portrayed great!!!!! even though we were apart of it, it's great to hear it from the many sides, and get to see what Kareth may have been thinking :p
The "Brad" that L'Aurel was referring to is actually one of the player characters that did not make it into the Story Hour, as of yet. They were all played by the same guy - whose first name is Brad. While in-game events pretty much followed the happenings of the SH, a couple of the PCs proved....problematic, not least because in the space of approximately 6 sessions, he had 5 PCs. As such, much of his actions have been lumped in with other characters, so that for the sake of the story, he doesn't just have to "disappear" when the indecisive player in question's personal life finally got the best of him, and required him to quit the game.

However, dear readers, I promise you'll see one of the infamous (;)) Brad's characters.

Just a small explanation for those not in the know - I hope it may also clear some of the discrepancies between the main SH here, and the Journals/SH's of some of my players.

But happy reading to all of you. I hope to have yet another update soon.

The_Universe

First Post
I changed the ending of the last post...because I like this better, and because I could. :/ I hope the change meets with approval.

Meanwhile, an update grows...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads