A Kingdom of Ashes (Zombies! Pirates! Giant Lizards! Intrigue!) UPDATED 07/01/05!!

The_Universe

First Post
HalfOrc HalfBiscuit said:
Well I didn't really expect another update that quickly!! ;)

Very good stuff, Universe. And if I read this correctly, the party were effectively shafted right from Day One ... [Mr Burns voice] Excellent! [/Mr Burns]
Pretty much.

Some of the characters motivations have been retconned a bit because the *players* left the game (and left the characters in my care) - for instance, to be fair to the players, Edriss *might* not have been evil the whole time in the game. But, for the sake of the story, he was, because many of his actions would hint that that is the case. ;)

The_Universe

First Post
Thundering_Dragon said:
Was this the campaign that you were describing in the "Worst Campaign Meltdown" thread?
Oh yeah, baby - it melted down like a piece of tupperware in a Volcano. Nonetheless, I still know what happened, and I plan to continue reporting the events of the campaign as time allows. After all, some gripey players aside - it was a good story.

brellin

First Post
Hello I'm finly done reading all the updates and the voices in my head demand another one.
Ps. if my spelling is so bad to the point you don't know what I'm saying just tell me
-brellin

Funeris

First Post
And hopefully, The Universe will get around to updating! ;)

Of course I know he's busy at the moment, preparing for the MD-VA-DC gameday (in which I hope to be playing the part of one B.A. Baracus a.k.a Mr. T) Hehe.

~Fune

Remove ads