A Kingdom of Ashes (Zombies! Pirates! Giant Lizards! Intrigue!) UPDATED 07/01/05!!

Funeris

First Post
great storyhour, The_Universe. Nice to look out my office window and see the talent sprawling across my backyard. Consider me hooked.

Um...now update already :D

The_Universe said:
Yeah - two months is a long time. I really should update this. :(

You certainly should ;)

I came across this tale when you were still doing the prologues and I meant to keep looking in, but somehow it fell off my radar. Having found it again, I must say that you've kept up a very high quality so far, and I've enjoyed it all :) .

But having caught up, I now find that you haven't updated for two months!!! :]

Still at least it's more recently than Sepulchrave ...

The_Universe

First Post
HalfOrc HalfBiscuit said:
You certainly should ;)

I came across this tale when you were still doing the prologues and I meant to keep looking in, but somehow it fell off my radar. Having found it again, I must say that you've kept up a very high quality so far, and I've enjoyed it all :) .

But having caught up, I now find that you haven't updated for two months!!! :]

Still at least it's more recently than Sepulchrave ...
Yeah - I totally suck at regular updates. :(

But the posting has, at least, renewed my interest...hopefully I can crank something out before it's three months...

A very well written and enjoyable Story Hour. What level were the characters when they went through this scenario, by the way? I really enjoy the villians so far, very subtle and devious.

It's from the very beginning! So, first level. :)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The Universe does an excellent job of making it seem like we knew what we were doing. :lol:

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
It's from the very beginning! So, first level. :)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The Universe does an excellent job of making it seem like we knew what we were doing. :lol:
Yes well, I wasn't trying to write comedic fantasy. ;)

Writing for this has (obviously) been on a sort of hiatus, but it's nice to know that people enjoyed the beginning. :)

Remove ads