D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas rushes below deck shouting "Strix Strix" in the coarse goblin tongue, as he heads to help bail out water and patch up the ship. A few seconds behind him Strix arrives and also pitches in. Ramas thinks aloud in goblin "Some one was controlling that.. shark, but who."

Thateous

Explorer
When you arrive below deck the hole has been repaired only enough to prevent water from getting in, but from the look of the crew they appear to be out of material to fully repair the hole.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

"Let me through, let me through!"

Tarukka runs down on the heels of the sorcerer.
"I have a spell that may join the wood better and close the hole somewhat better!"
Immediately casting first mending, one of the broken planks seamlessly joins its broken halves into one whole. Quickly repeating the incantation, he repairs some more of the damage.

"These remaining ones are too big for the spell to mend. Do what you can with these repaired planks. Do you have any broken parts that can be re-used if mended?"

OOC: I cheated a bit by meta-knowledge. Someone said mending was needed on the ship and I entered in the middle of the fight that damaged the ship so...yeah. Although, I think party could (up front) agree that one caster should have light, one mending, one illusion...you know, simple non-combat stuff...without any one sacrificing his combat effectiveness.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: love to agree but sorcerer lol

Ramas states in amazement as the wood is repaired by the spell. "You shall have to teach me that, being that I am no longer needed" Ramas heads off to find Kunkka

Thateous

Explorer
Tarruka's mending turns the whole in the ship from a large hole to a medium hole. The Sailors are impressed and grateful for the help and you're even invited to drinks later in the evening.

Ramas easily finds the Captain receiving a report on the damages at the helm of the ship. Jacquees is busy getting the ship turned toward the proper heading.

OOC: you're going to a jamestown like settlement. Mending is smart to bring along. Same with a guide since you're explorers in uncharted lands.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas storms off how dare a lowly pirate talk to him that way. When they hit dry land some misfortune may befall his ship.

Ramas searches out Luthor." A word... in private" Ramas says in passing as he heads towards the ships hold.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Confused at sudden confidentiality of the noble sorcerer, especially after that little confrontation after pirate attack, Luthor just nods and follows Ramas.

OOC: not sure if Ramas is pacifist, spoiled brat, a snob, all or nothing from above. Of course, Luthor doesn't know about anything but storming off after pirate fight :)

Remove ads