D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

"You wouldn't like it, believe me. While my ancestry has advantages, people reactions are less advantageous." Tarukka looks sadly at the metal piece.
"I would like to be able to make my own sword. But I lack proper strength to shape metal."

Turning to Lemmy and Tink
"Mr. Tink, you didn't tell us what you need, that is, what you would like us to do for you. But you can find us later, I'm sure. We are expected. It was nice meeting you two."

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas looks to Tarukka yes he wasn't human in the strictest sense but is a dwarf or an elf? Tarukka had proven him self via his actions regardless of how he looked.

"You shall always have a place at my table Tarukka, regardless of your heritage. You don't choose how you are born, you do choose how you live that life though and in doing so you have done better than most."

This statement causes Ramas to reflect on his own life and the things he has done.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony
Afternoon
Round 0

"Why would you want something so dangerous in any quantity? I can see the use for digging, destroying things or propelling things...but the risk of accumulated quantity..."

“We use them for celebrations, creating colored lights in the sky,” Arjhan explained to Luthor. “Though I suppose there could be other applications,” he mused.

“It was nice meeting you,” the big dragonborn told the gnomes. “I will keep my eyes open for any likely mining deposits,” he promise them. “I have training in surveying and mapmaking.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Ramas looks to Tarukka yes he wasn't human in the strictest sense but is a dwarf or an elf? Tarukka had proven him self via his actions regardless of how he looked.

"You shall always have a place at my table Tarukka, regardless of your heritage. You don't choose how you are born, you do choose how you live that life though and in doing so you have done better than most."

"Thank you, Ramas." One of rare smiles creases tieflings face - and the reason for rarity immediately becomes aparent as sharp canines show themselves. But in this smile there is nothing threatening as genuine good feeling of acceptance radiates from Tarukka.

"It means a lot to me. I might come once you establish your manor to frighten your guests" Another smile, this one without showing teeth, much more subdued. Tarukka claps Ramas on the back, stands next to him and turns toward their host awaiting the continuance of their journey.

Thateous

Explorer
As you leave Tink and Poppy say their goodbyes. Tink promises to deliver the ingredient he believes he is missing later. Lenny leads you through the colony to a large manor where, as he is leading you up the stairs to the front door, a familiar face is making his exit. Captain Kunka greets you all in turn making sure to give Ramas a half hearted greeting.
As you enter the manor you're lead to a study where Mr. Zircon Jr. sits going through documents.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony
Afternoon
Round 0

Arjhan calmly took his place with the group in front of Mr. Zircon Jr as the man worked on paperwork. He nodded to Captain Kunka as the man left.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Luthor nods to the captain and enters the room after his companions.

"Luthor Stormcaller reporting for duty. Reinforcement for the watch, sir."
The priest, with impatience of youth, announces his purpose without waiting to be addressed first.

River Song

Explorer
"Oohhh, paperwork," Thren smiled and approached the table and peered over juniors shoulder. "I like paperwork!"

OOC: just out of curiosity what is it about?

Remove ads