D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

Thateous

Explorer
Kunka takes Ramas' hand in an ernest hand shake. "It's been a pleasure." he says to you all, tipping his hat. As Luthor reports in Lenny caught off guard just as he was about to open his mouth to speak. Before he can regain his composure Thren was already leaning over Mr. Zircon's shoulder. Lenny's jaw dropped as Mr Zircon lifted his head.

Mr. Zircon smiled removing his reading glasses and eyeing you all carefully. Lenny starts apologizing profusely, but Mr. Zircon dismisses the apology with a hand wave. "Lenny it's alright. Welcome to Jamestown gentleman. I'm James, but before you ask the town isn't named after me. It's named after my grandfather like I was. So, Luthor was it? Who else do I have the pleasure of meeting this evening?"

OOC: the paperwork is reports on the colonies stockpile as well as the ships cargo and passenger manifest. If you want more details just ask. 2 question max.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Ramas Liadon and this is Strix" Ramas says gesturing to the goblin."Strix will be a great asset to you I'm sure. Now I am greatly interested in fixing this haunted house of yours."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony
Afternoon
Round 0

The big, green-scaled dragonborn stepped forward. “I am Arjhan Daardendrian,” he introduced himself. “A cartographer by trade, and priest of Sylvanus.” He gave a properly respectful bow appropriate to Mr. Zircon’s station.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
Mr. Zircon writes your names in a ledger filled with numerous other names. Next to your names he puts in your occupations as Explorers.
He then looks up to Luthor and says, "Does that mean you wish to aid the colony watch? I think you're quite suited for the position of Captain, at least while you're in town. What say you Stormcaller
He then looks to Ramas and Strix at his mention of the haunted mansion. "I orginally had my eye on it, but after learning of its current occupants I declined. You are free however to claim it as your own."
He eye's Arjhan with a smile. "Ah yes, the cartographer, i trust the station we've set up for you in your Hall is satisfactory?"

OOC: The paperwork has reports from Captain Kunka of the conflicts on the ship and how the party handled them. The paperwork he was writing on as you entered was an inventory of the supplies the Sea Breeze brought in that he was adding to an inventory of Jamestown's supplies.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Luthor stammers for a moment before clicking his heels together. Thinking quickly, he asks most obvious question - what will be his first task.

"Uh, wow. I didn't expect promotion immediately, but I will gladly accept it. Do you have any ongoing problems with the Watch or you're satisfied with colony order? Anything I should be aware of?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony
Afternoon
Round 0

“I have not been to my Hall yet,” Arjhan admitted. “Only to my rooms in the inn, and only briefly, before coming here. I will certainly see them as soon as I may,” he promised, “and let you know if there is anything else I require.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
Mr. Zircon stands up and says, "Your first order of business is to join us tonight for a welcoming celebration. After that you are free to do as you will. Help colonists, explore, or advance your own agenda, the choice is yours. As far as the guard is concerned..." he rubs his chin looking for the right words.
"They may have gotten a bit lax as of late since our borders have not been tested since we've been here. Tensions were high at first but, now that the wall is done and there still hasn't been any real conflict. My brother insisted on a wall, so I just complied."

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Remove ads