D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

Thateous

Explorer
As you all begin to congregate downstairs Zyra starts bring breakfast out from the kitchen. Fresh bread, ham, eggs, & tea. She then hand you a sealed envelope from Mr. Zircon Jr. and then informs you that the missing ingredient tink needs is sulfur.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Luthor looks up from his breakfast, but doesn't stop eating. Just in case they have to go immediately.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan sipped his tea, listening to the contents of the letter from Zircon. He also pondered where they might be able to find sulfur for the gnome.

Nature check: 1D20+5 = [19]+5 = 24

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
Ramas begins reading:
Dear adventurers,
You have my sincere thanks for your efforts ensuring the safe passage of the ship. I heard you lost a member of your group and for that I am deeply sorry. I'm writing you this letter to inform you of information that should be kept a secret. Captain Kunka has informed me that during the voyage he was able to gather information from the captured pirates. Apparently they were hired by an unknown individual with explicit instructions to attack the sea breeze. It appears someone wishes to sabotage our efforts here. Please keep this in mind and be safe out there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony
Morning
Round 0

“Hmmm,” Arjhan mused over his cup of tea, cradling it in his scaled hands. “That is ominous indeed.” He picked up a scone and took a bite. “Someone from here, or from back home?” he wondered. “The good captain did not inform us of this during the trip.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas read the letter again and then a third time"It would appear somebody wants us dead. My gold is on Kenneth, that chap spoke way to much. We should head out and do some exploring, we don't want them to know that we know, ill have Strix keep a ear out best way to find information ask the help.

"Maybe good captain Kunka had his doubts about us? After all, any one of us could be a traitor. I think there has to be someone on both sides - but only one interest obviously. It's just a question of finding the local man. And if we can make the colony independant enough it will make no difference if some ships are lost."
comments Tarukka lightly.

"We shouldn't take offense at the captains reluctance."

Remove ads