D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan finished his tea and he thanked Zyra for it as others started discussing what to do next.

“I was hired to map the colony,” he said. “I would like to see any maps of the area that have already been created. Then I would map the coasts and lay out a grid pattern for a more systematic cartography. But I would not be averse to heading to the manse and mapping the area around there to begin.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

"I have no special preference, but clearing that manor might be the best. It is close enough to be a threat if something uses it as staging area. It is also far enough to provide advance warning if we can secure it and signal from there to here. Of course, that would be very risky post so maybe should be paid extra. And it will provide some business for builders if we make a wall around it. Wooden, we can drop it later when the forest is secure."
Tarukka enjoys his new freedom. And his knowledge of the forest might come in handy. He was just a child when he was living wild, but some memories must have remained.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"We should get the manor first. We can hide some supplies there in case of emergency. We can also prevent some mischief if there is on obvious shelter close to the town. I can organize the police force, but if we want to guard that we'll need more men."

Luthor agrees with everyone.
"We can map as we go."

Thateous

Explorer
Zyra offers to assist anyone donning armor. As you leave your Hall you bump into a man. "Oh uh hey, I was trying to catch you before you left. I was told to do the name for this place. Have you guys come up with the name yet?"

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony
Morning
Round 0

“Thank you, Zyra,” Arjhan said as the little gnome helped him into his chainmail. He slipped his dagger into his belt, slung his crossbow at his hip, and picked up his greatclub and spear, saying a quick prayer for guidance to Sylvanas as they proceeded to leave the hall.

The large green dragonborn spotted the man approaching and paused as he asked about the name of the hall.

“I do not think we really discussed it,” he admitted. “How about the Bravo League?”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration: Guidance
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"League of Legends. Except we still need to write the legends. Lets get to it. The manor will not clear itself." Luthor somes fully armored and ready to club some undead or bandits.

Remove ads