• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen smiles and casually walks aside. Then, he is gone, just like that.
OOC: Use Sneak's Trick to move 4 squares behind the rock (I1) and make a Stealth check: 27. Init: 31

Mewness

First Post
Papolstaanas opens his mouth as if about to say something, then thinks better of it and shuts it again. He looks at his companions sidelong, then starts to pull his weapons from their sheaths, not trusting the eladrin's pledge to give them a few moments to rest.

[sblock=initiative etc]I have Papolstaanas at 10 out of 13 surges, but I can't remember where he spent them.

Initiative 1d20+5=22[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Phoenix narrows her eyes at the Eladrin and draws her staff and dagger, white flames flickering about her as her anger rises.

"It will be very much warmer in a moment Kauldron, I'm with Kaeysari."

OOC: Initiative: 1d20+3=7.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"We should, but she doubtless has allies concealed in the rocks." Tarkus replies as he begins winding his holy symbol around his left hand.

"Next time she throws that pot, try to shoot it out of the air."

[sblock=OOC]
Init (1d20+0=17)

Can I move east of my current position, as long as I don't go east of Kauldron? Or can I not move east at all?
[/sblock]

Init (1d20+9=19)

Cyr drinks a bit of water.
"It's a bad idea to give us fighting chance, you never know when fickle luck will turn on you."

OOC: I'd suggest Kauldron spend a surge to top off, he's in front lines and marking a lot, and 7hp is nothing to sneeze at (I know it's not a full surge, but you have enough of those)

renau1g

First Post
The group finishes their rest, but before the eladrin can react, Damen and Papolstaanas are ready.

[sblock=ooc]
No real change to the previous map, only Damen moved. JNC can still move for Tarkus as I don't think it'll affect Damen/Papo's actions.

Damen Bane: 49/49 hp, 7/7 surges, used 1 AP
Kaeysari: 44/46 hp, 7/10 surges,
Kauldron: 47/47 hp, 7/12 surges,
Cyr Iannes: 34/34 hp, 4/7 surges,
Phoenix: 31/36 hp, 7/8 surges,
Papolstaanas: 45/45 hp, 10/13 surges,
Tarkus the Crusader: 29/31 hp, 7/9 surges

init (1d20+9=21)
init - kauldron (1d20+4=17)
Damen & Papolstaanas are up.

[MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] - you can move up to Darksteed's position to the east.
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
In the harsh desert wind, sounds of footsteps may have been heard. But Damen is no where to be seen.
OOC: Peek around the corner to see if she's got allies somewhere: Perception 14. Move and then Sneak's Trick again to get to D9, which looks to have at least partial cover from the Eladrin and Stealth again: 21. That is, of course, assuming I don't see anyone over there; if so, move me 10 squares closer to anywhere w/ partial cover/concealment so he can hide again.
[sblock=Damen]Damen Bane—Male Drow Thief 6
Initiative: +12, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13
AC: 21, Fort: 16, Reflex: 22 Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 49/49, Bloodied: 24, Surge: 12, Surges left: 7/7
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0
Powers -
Ambush Trick
Feinting Trick
Sneak's Trick

Agile Footwork
Backstab x2
Cloud of Darkness/Darkfire