• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: Oh snap! Missed that it was weapons only. Bummer. I'll have to switch it for Versatile I guess...

Also, I have 0 approvals ever, so technically I can't earn xp...

BenBrown

First Post
OOC: Leveled up and ready to go!
[sblock=Kaeysari stat block]Kaeysari Female Longtooth Shifter Fighter 5
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Low-light
AC:21, Fort:19, Reflex:16, Will:16
+2 to all defenses against opportunity attacks
Any critical hit that hits Kaeysari has a 25% chance of being converted to a normal hit instead.

:bmelee: +11 vs. AC, 2d4+7 damage
+3 to opportunity attacks.
If any adjacent enemy marked by Kayesari shifts or makes an attack that does not include her, she may make
a melee basic attack against that enemy.
Any critical hit that hits Kaeysari has a 25% chance of being converted to a normal hit instead.

HP:52/52, Bloodied:26, Surge Value:13, Surges left:10/10
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: unused
Powers: Cleave, Footwork Lure
Covering Attack, Dance of Steel, Longtooth Shifting, Healer's Gift
Villain's Menace, Crashing Assault, Healing Word
Staggering Glaive (Daily)[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: I wish Damen would have pity on us lower level defenders who have to take the brunt of that XP budget.
OOC: I am, in the sense I get another way to get CA to kill those things you are licking down for me.

Plus, I was 41 XP from 7th. :)

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Sorry just have an off topic question for couple veteran DMs I know are in this group. Do you get Time XP/Gold for hanging in the tavern waiting for a group? Just curious. This is for another character and not for Kauldron. Thanks for the help in advance.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads