• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

renau1g

First Post
Refreshed and with new hope, Cyr proceeds to ask for guidance. When The Hand appears he asks
"Is there physical path from here to the village of <lookup village name>? Yes" he offers his left hand "Or no?" he offers his right

OOC: I will pause at this moment to get the answer and see if others have something to suggest

The hand indicates Cyr's left hand.

As the others are looking around the forest, you notice that this forest looks far older than the one you traveled through to get to Huntingdonshire

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Phoenix watches the Hand, stretches, and glances at the woods.

"Looks like that's our way home. Nothing for us here, might as well be off."

With that, she readies her weapons, wary that it might be a trap, and heads into the woods.

Cyr collects few items from each of the world sides, offers them as options as he asks
"Which way is the fastest walk back?"

if this doesn't indicate the forest, he calls Phoenix back
"My lady, patience. Peace like this water, not quick like your fire."

Then again left (Yes) and right hand(No) he turns toward the hand
"Is the wizard following our progress?"

He sways as he receives the answer and kneels to pray in thanks.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen does what he can to direct the group on a path that is as obscured as possible. He was not going to make it easy to be found...

OOC: Stealth 26

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"North it is then, let's go everyone," Phoenix says, pushing Kauldron out ahead and motioning for the rest of the group to follow as she heads north.

OOC: Executive decision for the group to get things moving again: We go north.

I think we're waiting for renau1g to come back from vacation, not for some group decision.

"Everyone, be careful of what you say, we need to always behave like we're watched. And think on how to avoid that, please. We'll discuss it later."

Darksteed

First Post
Ok! Ok! I'm going.

*He sighs, lighting up another cigar as he strolls out ahead of the party.*

Can't a man have a nice relaxing bath in the lake at the dawn of new light. Talk about breaking a man's vibe.

*He chuckles, and continues along his way.*

Remove ads