A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Tarkus once again watches Cyr's direct communication with the gods with envy. To soothe his jealousy, he twists the chains of his scales of justice through his fingers and mutters prayers to himself as he walks.

renau1g

First Post
The group moves through the forest, it's quite dense here, the feeling flows over the adventurer's that they are intruding on a land they are not welcome. The forest is quiet, unsettling to those experienced with nature, but despite the foreboding and heavy canopy blocking much of the sun's light, no creatures impede the party.

The forest thins a bit and a small hut stands in a tiny clearing ahead.

2833942735_9648a54ea4.jpg

OOC: apologies all, work's been busy after being off for the week (being tax season and all). I've got 2-3 games over in LEB that are nearing completion and should have a bit more time going forward to get the pacing back up.

[sblock=Arcana DC 25]
You get the feeling that this place may be the Feywild. [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Phoenix stares at the hut warily. "The barn was an trap, the house wasn't. I think that gives us a 50/50 on this one."

[sblock=Arcana fail]1d20+12=17[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron raises a hand to gesture a full stop. Then looks over his shoulder to Damon.*

Lad can you scout it out for us?

*He asks Damon quietly*

"Peace. I believe we crossed over again through plane barrier. This is feywild. We won't be welcome except for (maybe) Damen. Don't assume everything is hostile, but be prepared. I'd like to avoid further bloodshed if possible. Consider also that this may be the house of those who attacked us."

Arcana (1d20+11=26)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen snorts. This is no more home to me as a hole in the ground is home to the kobold. He looks a Papo a moment, then bows slightly. Unless I am mistaken, my friend.

He vanishes into the foliage to get a look.

OOC: Stealth and Perception to look around.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Damen]
You pick your way through the trees, towards the hut.

Inside is an older woman chopping up vegetables for a stew, she puts down the knife and rubs her arthritic hands. She stops for a minute as if something put her on alert, before she then moves towards a coat rack and puts on a shawl. She is moving towards the front door.

images
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
A signal whistle comes from within the trees ahead. Something was going on.[sblock=OOC]Damen stays hidden, and moves from his current position (a little back).[/sblock]

Remove ads