A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

renau1g

First Post
"I am Elerosse, so is that an agreeable solution to everyone? 24 hours of service for the location of a portal that will lead back to your homes." she says

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen emerges from the woods, with a smile on his face. The alternative is not to escape? I prefer not to choose that fate.

OOC: Insight 13 doesn't pick up anything, I'm sure.

renau1g

First Post
"Well, you could try to find your own way out of the Fey lands, but not everyone is as helpful as me dearie" the woman replies with a similar smile on her face to that of the drow's

"Just one question though. Do you maybe expect some visitors with let's say less then noble intentions? Should we have our equipment ready?"

Mewness

First Post
Papolstaanas frowns, as the woman appears to be ignoring his questions. He looks a little nervous as members of the group start agreeing to the woman's proposal, but obviously doesn't wish to say anything against them.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"There doesn't seem to be much alternative," Phoenix says, walking out of the woods, the wreathe of flames around her slowly fading. "Let's get this over with."

renau1g

First Post
"Just one question though. Do you maybe expect some visitors with let's say less then noble intentions? Should we have our equipment ready?"

"I do not often get visitors this far into the Wilds my dear, but if having your equipment close at hands puts you at ease, so be it." she says softly.

"And so, of free choice your have bound yourselves to me for service for a period of no less then 24 hours, and I will reveal the location of a portal that will lead to your homes" Elerosse states, the air whips and then a blast of air washes over you. You feel something in your minds, a feeling binding you. to her.

She calls everyone closer, and begins listing tasks, "You shall cut me some firewood, you shall gather the exotic Tellinder flower, you will go deal with some fey animals that keep eating my azaleas..." she begins rattling off a list of demands, which would likely keep you busy for most of the 24 hours.

Suddenly though a quintet of large winged beasts emerge from the forest, the land softly on the ancient trees and three of them drop eladrin from their talons, who drop to the ground gracefully. They all carry large spears in their hands.

One of them speaks "Lady Elerosse we have finally found you, or should we say Lady of Nightmares." the male says "Lord Aramil has been looking a long time for you and wanted to thank you for your lands, he has added them to his holdings. He also needed to send a message after the incident with his ring, and that's where we come in" he adds with a wry smile.

It's only then he notices the 7 adventurers here, "Sorry to see you all in the crossfire, how about you step aside and drop your weapons while we take care of this former Fey Lady." he states.

You must help me, if they destroy me you will never find your portal she whispers.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Tarkus pushes his way forward. "You are armed for battle, I see," he calls. "I assume from your talk of a 'message' that you intend violence. Is that so?"

"I cannot let you unjustly harass an innocent woman. But if this Lord Aramil is the lawful ruler of these lands, it may be that you are merely bringing a righteous punishment on a miscreant, and it would be wrong of us to intervene. Is this your purpose here?"

"Fortunately there is a solution."
He bows. "I stand ready to act as judge in this matter. Convince me that the lady has wronged your lord and deserves the fate you bring her, and we will step aside and allow justice to be done. But if you cannot or will not convince me, I will be forced to conclude that she is innocent, and then you will find your mischief barred by Juna, Defender of the Law and Shield of the Virtuous!"

Remove ads