A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Don't all targets that are Sanctioned take damage when they attack (not just the first); its not like the Challenge which is once?

In addition, we should know the BW's AC (as Damen hit it).

Actions forthcoming.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen vanishes into the growth again. From somewhere, he can be heard. Cur. How dare you attack the lady so. *Thunk* goes another powerful bolt in its thigh as Damen can be seen in the foliage.[sblock=OOC]Assuming S1 gives some cover, use Sneak's Trick to hide there: Stealth 25. Then RBA BW5: AC 23, 24hp. If it doesn't grant cover, use Feinting Trick instead and attack: AC 21, 21hp[/sblock][sblock=Damen]Damen Bane—Male Drow Thief 6
Initiative: +12, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13
AC: 21, Fort: 16, Reflex: 22 Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 49/49, Bloodied: 24, Surge: 12, Surges left: 7/7
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0
Powers -
Ambush Trick
Feinting Trick
Sneak's Trick

Agile Footwork
Backstab x2
Cloud of Darkness/Darkfire
Cunning Escape
Slip Aside

Shadowdance Armor +1 (daily)
Boltshard Hand Crossbow +2 (daily)
2 Healing Potions

Damen Bane - PC:Damen Bane (stonegod) - L4W Wiki[/sblock]

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yes. ANy enemy that Kauldron has mark with Divine Sanction takes 10 Radiant if it doesn't attack Kauldron. Though I believe most of them did.

NICE ROLLING! Wow crazy rolls there Mister DM. You needed some high rolls to hit Kauldron.[/sblock]

*Kauldron sputters out blood into a small pool upon the cold ground.*

Argh! Damn it.

*He clinches the cigar within his mouth between his teeth groaning in pain. Quickly he rolls to the side and stands to his feet.*

By the divine might of Gorrack, lord of the maddening pyre. I shall clense your wolven hides!

*Kauldron strikes out at the Wolf between himself and Papo.*

[sblock=Actions]Move: Stand from Prone.

Minor: Draw Scimitar.

Standard: Valorous Smite.
-Target: Wolf 6 (N8)
-Attack: +11 vs. AC
-Damage: 2d8+6 RADIANT damage
-Effect: Each enemy within 3 squares of Kauldron is subject to his divine sanction until the end of his next turn. (Wolf 17/15/10/5/6/8/12/3: Big Wolf 1/4)
-Divine Sanction: Creatures are Marked taking a -2 penalty to attack rolls if they target another character other then Kauldron. As well as take 10 RADIANT damage if they target another character other then Kauldron.[/sblock]

[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 4
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12

Normal - AC:23, Fort:18, Reflex:18, Will:17
Vs. Charm – AC:25, Fort:20, Reflex:20, Will:19
Vs. Fear – AC:25, Fort:20, Reflex:20, Will:19
Vs. Psychic - AC:25, Fort:20, Reflex:20, Will:19

Speed:5

HP:14/47, Temp HP:
Bloodied:23, Surge Value:11, Surges left:12/12

Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics
Virtuous Strike

Action Point [ ]
Call to Challenge [X]
Channel Divinity [ ]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Strength from Valor [ ]
Valorous Smite [X ]

Lay on Hands [ ]
Majestic Halo [ ]
Symbol of Brawn [ ]
[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=Rules Check]
Healing Word says it's usable twice per encounter, but only once per round. Can I use it a second time in one round if I spend an action point?
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Is it bad that even though I run a paladin I didn't know about Divine Sanction applying to all enemies, not just the 1st? Wow... I suck. Ok, AC is 19 on the BW's, Damen's attack hits, but the wolf is still standing. I'll upload a new map as a couple more minions will be dead. done [/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Tarkus freezes as the wolves pour from the trees. "Can I still do this?" he thinks. "My first battle since Juna's rebuke - do I still have her favour?" As he hesitates, the beast surge past him and before he can recover his companions are on the ground and bleeding.

[sblock=OOC]
Holding my action until after Phoenix goes.
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
As the big wolf lunges at her, Phoenix raises her staff. "Infernus Animus!" she shouts, hurling a blast of white fire literally into its teeth.

She swings her staff at them to keep them at bay while she rolls to her feet, looking towards the ones on Kauldron. "Polarus Annhilus," she snarls, pale blue fire swirling through the wolves.

OOC: The two big wolves up by Kauldron started their turns prone in Phoenix's zone. Did they take the 2 fire damage and an action to stand up so they could flank Kauldron?

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Infernal Wrath on the big wolf that hit Phoenix, doing 1d6+6=7 fire damage.
Move: Stand
Standard: Freezing Burst(centered on K8): 1d20+10=14 Ref vs BW1, 1d20+10=17 Ref vs BW4, 1d20+10=16 Ref vs W10, those hit take 1d6+11=13 fire damage. I think that hits BW4 and kills W10, it misses BW1 unless there's a debuff or some CA floating around that I missed. Against bloodied enemies Phoenix gets +1 to hit(both BW1 and BW4 I think).
Minor: -

Immediate Actions:
1) If an enemy hits Phoenix's AC or Reflex and would miss if Phoenix's AC/Ref was 4 higher, she triggers Shield as an Immediate Interrupt, gaining +4 AC/Ref TENT.

[sblock=Phoenix's Statblock]Phoenix, Female Tiefling Mage 4
Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 18
AC: 18, Fort:16, Reflex:19, Will:17 -- Speed:6
HP:22/36, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:9, Surges left:8/8
Initiative +3, Action Points: 1
MBA: +6 AC, 1d4+4 fire damage. RBA: Range 20, 8 fire damage.

Powers: Magic Missile, Freezing Burst, Arc Lightning, Infernal Wrath, Orbmaster's Incendiary Detonation, Color Spray, Shield, Second Wind, Flaming Sphere, Flaming Dagger, Cloak of Resistance
Notes: Phoenix does not provoke OAs for Ranged or Area attacks. Phoenix's attacks ignore fire resistance. Phoenix gains +1 to hit against bloodied foes.
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
The wolf's stood and used their Shifting Bite, shift 1 before or after move. They did take the 2 fire damage.
Will is 16 for BW & 15 for W, so W13 is dead. ALso with Infernal Wrath + Damen's shot, the BW that is next to Phoenix (BW5) is dead. It had 4 hp after Damen's attack. [/sblock]

Remove ads