A Paid Trip to Spellhold [D&D 4e]

Theroc

First Post
(OOC: Apologies for the confusion.)

Issia nodded to the others, somewhat intrigued, and still wondering what brought these two to the city, if not her situation.

"A meal would be appreciated, but I would not wish to take the food from your mouth. Do you have enough for more than one?" The Dragonborn asked, deciding the chances were she could rely on these two at least for the extent of volunteering.

"You two intend to volunteer for this then?" She gestured towards the advertisement, before continuing. "I have to volunteer tomorrow, or several unpleasant men with unpleasant proclivities will take their frustrations out on me."

Velmont

First Post
"I have enough to share." replies Cliff. "Let's continue the discussion in the chapel. Streets are never fully safe, even less to us."

The shifter leads the way toward the chapel. He tells to Issia "You are not the first to be rough to do something. And the people who runs that city, and I'm not only talking about the Five, are generally pretty violent in there way to handle undesired people."

He then come back to Izera "Red... I can't tell why they call you so, but most people doesn't bother with respect when it come to people like us, all the monsters race, as some like to speak of any non human, elves, dwarves or halflings, which are generally named as civilized people. As if this city was rules by civilized people. Most people here should learn what it is to be civilized..."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Izera, Female Githzerai Avenger

Izera nodded as she listened to the 'veteran of the streets' explain the lay of the land to her and the dragonborn.

"Mostly likely I will be attending," the Gith offered in response to the dragonborn's question.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Cliff, Issia and Izera, walking the streets of the city.

The trio walked down the streets, talking about their respective experiences with the Athkatlians. As they passed by a shady alley’s entrance, Cliff was speaking to the women, and behind them he saw a man rushing to a door, slamming it with his shoulders. The male bounced off the door and fell to the ground. Cursing, the fellow steps up. Cliff’s eyes also caught a man speaking behind the charging man, and another pair, one armed with a spear.

Velmont

First Post
Cliff point at the alley. "I told you so. There is always trouble, anytime of the day." The shifter stop a moment. "Strange, I can generally identify who they are, but they don't seems to be part of one of the Merchant House, or they would proudly show it. They are not wizards and they don't seems to be from the thieves' guild."

CaBaNa

First Post
Thurinar brushes himself off, Don't everyone jump to help at once. he glances at Cliff, and notices being noticed. *Great... I hate this place already!*

Last edited:

BarrelRider

First Post
Daven shrugs at the disgruntled elf. Don't look at me, he says with a wink. I've never been very good at fighting doors. I usually find it easier to talk my way in through the back door than to bust down the front.

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Reklaw only]
Yes indeed. You've been taken prisoner of the thieves the group will eventually wipe out. Let's hope it ends that way and not the other. Rest assure, I'll make a RP introduction with the details when everyone has posted and they decide to go in the house. I mean, that's what they are going to do next right? =P heh! [/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Issia blinks, looking about and seeing the people in the darkened alley. She immediately let her breath build as she readied herself, before realizing they weren't the cloaked men, nor were they hostile.

"Hrm... who are they then?" The Dragonborn Sorceress muttered to herself, tilting her head slightly as she assessed their situation.

Remove ads