• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Paid Trip to Spellhold [D&D 4e]

Velmont

First Post
"I have an intuition they are strangers who don't know what they are doing. Better warn them before they step on a wasp nest." Cliff move foward into the alley, but stop a good thirty feet away from the group. "What are you attempting to do?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Everyone at the shady alley, near the bandit's hideout.

Each person gazed upon the other, analysing and studying each other. For the several seconds that seemed to last an eternity, only a cracking sound from the door broke the tension. It seemed that the door has been barred from inside, attempting to delay whomever wanted to get in.

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=oops]At least I opened it, Thurinar speaks with himself, ignoring the onlookers, as they haven't presented an immediate threat. If you aren't helping get out of my way. Readying his bow, the elf stalks forward into the room, seeking out his quarry.

Sorry about my confusion, thought the door cracked open.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Closed and now even barred from inside.

So, I'll ignore Cabana last post and wait for a reaction from someone to continue.[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Izera waited patiently as the shifter had addressed the others in the alley. She wasn't certain what good it would do to address such people . . . but sometimes these things were necessary.

CaBaNa

First Post
I'm attempting to chase down the shadow thief who just barricaded this door. Thurinar shoots a glaring look at Daven, But someone thinks it a better idea to go around...

Walking Dad

First Post
"They have to holding him inside!" Taran - panther growls and lashes at the door with his claws.

[sblock=OOC]
Attacking the door, using Grasping claws.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Taran
Perception: 21 Insight: 14 Low-Light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 31/31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9/9
At-Will Powers: Wild Shape, Swarming Locusts, Grasping Claws, Flame Seed
Encounter Powers: Elven Accuracy, Cull the Herd
Daily Powers: Summon Giant Toad
[/sblock][/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"And you want to attack a Shadow thief lair the four of you, that's pretty unwise. Why would you... who are they holding?" asks Cliff.

Theroc

First Post
"These thieves aren't connected to the cowled ones, are they?" The Dragonborn asked, curious. If they were, that door was going to be history.

Remove ads