• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Paid Trip to Spellhold [D&D 4e]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Izera

"I am uncertain we should get involved, my friend," Izera cautioned. "We know not which is the side of right, though perhaps with greater knowledge, we may be more wise in our actions."

Heedless of her words, the cloaked woman unsheathed the very large sword in her possession. The blade gleamed, not by magic, but by oils and infinite care taken by its owner. "It is always wise to be prepared for any eventuality," she added softly, as if in explanation of her actions. 'Master would be proud that I remain prepared . . . even in a place such as this' the gith thought.

Theroc

First Post
"It appears we are going to be skipping dinner to irritate another faction vying for power in this pit?" The dragonborn grumbled, reluctant to make an enemy of her enemy's opposition. However, she readied her quarterstaff in the case that she was embroiled in combat. After all, she might not want to hit EVERYONE when she let's loose the torrent of arcane power within her.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I agree that actually, the only reason why Cliff would help the others, it is only meta-gaming reason. In character reason doesn't exist for the moment... if it continue like that Illmater will have to come to the help, or we might leave them get killed too ;) [/SBLOCK]

Reklaw

First Post
Rudin attempts to pull the steel bars apart, straining as he pulls on the two. Apparently weakened from the blow to the head his face turns red and then he gives up.

[sblock=Strength Check][7,4] = (11)[/sblock]

Shouting to the door he says, "We're in here, the thieves ran off!"

CaBaNa

First Post
Thurinar steps back and let's the panther continue to remove the door. How many were there, and how many are with you now?! shouts the elf toward the door.

Reklaw

First Post
"I didn't see them all but there was quite a few of them, they're in another barred room now.. There is a woman and a shifter in here with me! Get me loose and I can help you with these cowards. If I had my axe they'd be dead already!"

CaBaNa

First Post
*He's crazy enough to help me. Then again, I'm a bit surrounded. This may be a trap, I should be ready to run. * Thurinar makes to the edge of the group, and looks for various escape routes.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Bandits' outpost.

The door finally gives away to the panther claws, and with a final blow, the last pieces of the door felt before Taran.
The sunlight now bathes the dusty room. There was turned up tables and chairs, various shelves and what seemed as a bar. This was probably an abandoned tavern of sorts. Near the bar, on a corner, there's a rusty cage, where Rudin, a savage looking dwarf is holding to the bars. Tiwix and a woman, that Mithalor recognizes as his lost sister Havarla, are on the cage's floor, apparently unconscious.
There are two doors in the room, although it was not clear, at least for everyone but the dwarf, in which direction the assailants went.

Walking Dad

First Post
Taran becomes his true(?) elven self again and strides into the room. Seeing the situation, he asks the dwarf: "Through which way did they leave?"

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Taran
Perception: 21 Insight: 14 Low-Light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 31/31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9/9
At-Will Powers: Wild Shape, Swarming Locusts, Grasping Claws, Flame Seed
Encounter Powers: Elven Accuracy, Cull the Herd
Daily Powers: Summon Giant Toad
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I agree that actually, the only reason why Cliff would help the others, it is only meta-gaming reason. In character reason doesn't exist for the moment... if it continue like that Illmater will have to come to the help, or we might leave them get killed too ;) [/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=OOC]Yes, I'm aware of that, and that's why I put the other prisoners inside, to make Cliff see that these bandits are dealing with slaves, and incentive his morality. =)[/SBLOCK]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads