A Problem of Nobility or Things that go Bump in the Night (Covaithe Judging)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg reaches out to hold his fellow dwarf back, but fails to slow him. No stopping things now he mutters and moves carefully towards the shop.

[sblock=OOC]Ready here too!
Stealth = 1d20+0=18
[/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
Grim sees the halfling's discomfort and nods in agreement. "Can hear them tromping down already, can't we? Let's not let our quarry escape!"

Grim
draws both swords and abandons all pretense of stealth. He takes several quick steps across the room, and puts his 7 foot frame shoulder first into the door.

[sblock=OOC]
Ability checks are 1d20 + mod + 1/2 lvl, right?

[/sblock]
[sblock=mechanics]Strength check to break down door: (1d20+4=22)
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Usually, Tinwe. In any case, I don't think there's much left of that door after that roll. :confused:

I was hoping this would be a fight. I have a new bastard sword I need to test out on some evil-doers ;)[/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
[sblock=If that door break worked...]
As Grim bursts through the door, swords in hand, he growls menacingly at the occupants: "Guard's orders! Stay in your seats if you want to live!"

Intimidate: (1d20+1=3)

...and barely avoids drooling on his armor.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=If that door break worked...]
As Grim bursts through the door, swords in hand, he growls menacingly at the occupants: "Guard's orders! Stay in your seats if you want to live!"

Intimidate: (1d20+1=3)

...and barely avoids drooling on his armor.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
LOL...it was a nobel effort Grim. Good thing you got that low roll out of the way for a skill check instead of an attack. I believe I had the same roll for my lame attempt at trying to be stealthy.
[/sblock]

Kruk brusts through the first door by bashing it with his shield hmmm...I'm going to like this shield... and runs towards the second door, now occupied by the large bugbear.

N3rday

First Post
"Wait for me, comrades!" Xoc says as he runs along behind the others, drawing his weapon and preparing for the worst.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry I haven't been around, I lost internet for a couple of days =(. I see we've abandoned the stealthy approach, lol. It'll be good to finally get some combat action, if it comes to that. [/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina's jaw drops at the quick progression of events; they'd set out to gather information, and now swords were drawn--before they even knew the identity of the latest victim. Still, as the others barrel through the door, the halfling slinks back into a dark corner and loads her crossbow, more than happy to let the others lead headfirst into the fight while she picks the most appropriate target.

Remove ads