• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Reason

Bhryn

First Post
Ruthia said:
24 is nothing....try 26 with three kids then talk ta me!

And Bhryn.....Gravity wins even at 26 O.O :uhoh:

It hasn't won yet for me!

I still look about 21, thankfully! XD

YAY!

I might have somewhat youthful features... goes with my completely demented mind! (read: er, youthful? XD )

Out of all the places I have been on MIRC and other web based chat sites... this one and wizards have been the best. I enjoy coming here for the simple reason that I can play the type of character I want and not have to conform to specific character classes or races that the other ones have. My first charater everyone seemed to hate for being a half vampire and it made me realize that it was true emotion being used not just some standard reaction.

And ruthia 26 and three kids is nothing 30 with two of my own and two of my fiance's all within a year or two of each other.

Dontella

First Post
*Feeds Tham a cookie*

I know who you areeeeeee.

Lookies, this one is shaped like an elephant. The cookie that is..

I know I haven't been around much, and I apologize for that. I will try and be a greater presence for all the fun and games, merriment and insanity..

You haven't gotten rid of me just yet..

Psst Gabe.. Where's that Coffin at?

Thamior

First Post
*cough cough sputtering on cookie crumbs* Donny in the message board with the cookie.. hah I solved the mystery?

Last edited:

Bhryn

First Post
...and I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

*shakes a fist!*

hahaha... i'm 24! ARGH!

...oh well, yay for birthday. And stuff.

Bhryn

First Post
*dances with everyone, with people, with air, with wolves- dances with anything that dances*

I am going to be -so- hungover tonight... :\

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads