• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Reason

Kallikrates

First Post
*bounces off the walls from a chocolate induced sugar rush* I must admit...I haven't RPed to my fullest. I haven't gone to offsite RPing, but the ones I did RP with planned things out beforehand but mostly afterwards what happened when we as the controllers were inactive. But I enjoy it, takes my mind off other things and I don't expect what's coming next unlike movies and games. *bows to all other RPers and then poofs*

Keon

First Post
Oh sorry Jea, my eyes must be getting bad. Thanks, I have really relized that I can type alot faster and use alot better grammer skills. Thanks everyone for the help along the way, giving me hints, and most of all thank the ones that taught me the basics of wizards/enworld in my first days...and exspecialy Nashy when it was my very first day and taught me how to type actions, make a pm, and make my caractor think something.

Bhryn

First Post
Thats odd - with what Ruthia said up there, I now feel like a total outcast! :p

I still plan all the plots and stories - I sit down and work it through on paper, then present it to my usual idea bouncer and partner in crime, Becca (Dragona) as always. Together we fix the details, sort the fights, order everything to a set agenda. Then we set space between each event for any leeway that might occur, then let it happen on the site - so it comes across as natural to the other roleplayers without anyone involved feeling they had been handed a set role, so they can have their freedom within certain set storylines to either stay or walk away.

Of course, it hardly ever works out how we plan it haha - like how someone always has to keep interfering where they're not desired and usually they end up destroying/making impossible an event down the line, but, thats just one of those things!

I think because of how hectic life is now we're older (a good deal older, I'm 24 soon! :( ) we plan it out slightly more, as opposed to "can't be bothered, throw something together."

Hey Keon!

*hugs lots* Nice to see you around ^^.

Keon

First Post
*gives hugs back* I've been around on the boards for a while...though I've had many different names since I sorta uh...lose my passwords :( I think my first name was uh...Kovoo, ya thats the name but that was way back in the times of Wizards chat and when I was newby and got qouted with the c.o.c a few times...but that happens to the best of us.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*Hides* RPing to the fullest. I spend every moment I can on here...which is one day a week. *Sigh* There most be some reason... I'm being left behind! *Sniff* And please Bhryn. Dont call that (24) old...I'm like three years away! *Imagines what's gonna happen in three years...* I'll be finished my apprenticeship, working 'somewhere' hopefully, perhaps even own my own business. And that'll mean even less time ta RP. Help!

Bhryn

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
*Hides* RPing to the fullest. I spend every moment I can on here...which is one day a week. *Sigh* There most be some reason... I'm being left behind! *Sniff* And please Bhryn. Dont call that (24) old...I'm like three years away! *Imagines what's gonna happen in three years...* I'll be finished my apprenticeship, working 'somewhere' hopefully, perhaps even own my own business. And that'll mean even less time ta RP. Help!

It IS old!

...well, until you reach 30. In which case, gravity wins. :p

Remove ads