A Reason

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Wow. Long thread. Pretty poem.
As for my reason, well, I have to let my characters out of my head. They were going crazy in there.
I've been here... well, I remember the Tavern disappearing... Prior '98, 'cause I was hanging out in Wizards before I moved to where I am now, and that was in '98.
Like Junian, though, my online access and time to be on line has been intermittent, so, I'm not sure how much time I've actually spent here...

*hands out home made chocolate that is a mix of Hershey's Semi-Bitter baking morsels and chocolate flavored almond bark, which is rich enough to kill a Diabetic in 2 seconds*

Bhryn

First Post
You and I both!

I have to make a profuse apology to those used to seeing me around the site!

I'M SORRY!!!

I normally would spend more time roleplaying, but work has been taxing and trying to set up two business on my own AND working a 40 hour week is tough stuff.

But it's nice to know people still come and read this thread :)

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Bhryn said:
You and I both!

I have to make a profuse apology to those used to seeing me around the site!

I'M SORRY!!!

I normally would spend more time roleplaying, but work has been taxing and trying to set up two business on my own AND working a 40 hour week is tough stuff.

But it's nice to know people still come and read this thread :)

It's okay Bhrynnie dear. I'm suffering less online time too. For those who didn't realise, I've moved. *Sigh.* Much less online time now. I feel deprived. All the wonderful reasons I come here seem sooooo much more important now!

*is possibly a little too slow in replying to actually escape Donny. But thumbs up for trying eh?!*

Jeajea

First Post
Bhrynnie... there's a community of friends here that'll welcome you back when you get the time again. We all love you and your amazing talent. ;)

Bhryn

First Post
*hides Ariel*

^_^

Awww... Jea, you always have only the best things to say. Remind me to actually come and find you this summer, eh? I did promise you we'd meet up one day after all.

As for people still being here when I get back - even if we have moved sites, I have a special last present to put up in a bit :)

Antimus

First Post
Methinks somewhere in the back of my mind I remember when Bhryn first arrived into Wizards, methinks also that I was the one that brought her in. Before work and getting a degree and trying to manage a loan and all that crap was even a thought in my head.
For me, they were almost all good memories, one or two bad ones that I'd much rather forget but at the time caused a lot of grief that I wish had never happened.
Memories of Needle flying around making a nuisance of himself, The Viyach Lemarg war, the REAL one, of walking into the Emporium and having everyone say hi, most because they know you and the rest because they're new.
Even though we have had our little tiffs Bhryn, Nic I should say as that is how I first knew ya :p, I'm glad I first showed you this place because it wouldnt have been be the same without ya.

Antimus
Deej

Bhryn

First Post
Awww Deej!

He's very right though :) I was having an absolutely awful time when he shoved me online (well, it's not like he held a gun to my head in the phsyical sense :p ) and showed me how everything worked!

(Side note here: you never once told me how to put a description in, I walked about without a 'face' for about three weeks until Manghor/Joe asked me what my character looked like XD then someone showed me how to get the command list)

And even then a lot of the basics I picked up from people making typos.

But I do tell everyone that I meet, or who ask, when they say: "How did you find Wiz?"

I always say, "...because of my friend Deej, even if we don't speak anymore."

I've had quite a few people say they're thankful they met me - maybe they should just really be thankful for you ;)

- on another side note -

I got a bottle of Absinthe and a GUITAR for christmas!

...OH and a digital camera - but when I opened the box the camera wasn't in there. Mum hadn't checked at the store and the store hadn't even bothered to check why the box was so light, there wasn't one IN there... GRRRR rip off artists.

I'm having a merry christmas - I hope everyone else is!

...really nice to hear from you again, Deej :)

Bhryn / Nic xx

Antimus

First Post
Did I not tell you how to make a description? oops, heh. I'm very forgetful you know.
I'm glad my name gets mentioned from time to time, not being cursed to my very fibre, well not by everyone anyway.

Bhryn

First Post
XD

You also neglected to tell me how to move between rooms, use the /think command and how to privately PM someone, lol.

If it weren't for all the mistakes I kept seeing from slightly less 'new' people, I would have been a total mess!

*dies laughing, thinking about it all*

Oh dear, it was funny.

Bhryn: waves.
Manghor tells you, (( Um, what does she look like? ))

Me (at the PC): ....Oh... dear... ;_; *head to desk* ....he didn't tell me how to do that.

You tell Aramil, (( Alright... how do I stick a description in? ))
Aramil tells you, (( Type /describe edit and follow all the instructions. ))
You tell Aramil, (( Thanks! ))

Me: .... wait til I get my hands on Deej ¬_¬

Remove ads