A reward

C

Cerawin

*a half-elf walks up and posts this, then simply leaves*

I would like to place a reward on the head of one known as Defcarr. He is a vampire plaguing my world. The reward will be no less than 100 gp and is negotiatable. My name is Cerawin, of Caldera. Provide proof of Defcarr's death and you will be paid in full.

E

Elrim

No longer a vampire.

*An elf walks up, reads the post titled "reward." He replies with a smirk, then walks away.*

I happen to know this Defcarr, it seems you are a bit behind on current events; if he once was a vampire, he no longer is. If all you sought was to rid your world of that vampire, since he is no longer a vampire, I'll gladly take that offered reward off your back.

Elrim

C

Cerawin

Still a reward

*approaches the reply, reads it, shrugs, and posts his own reply, a determined look about his face.*

The reward still stands. Human or vampire, for Defcarr's death.

D

Dager, Dementia Master

A deranged man walked up looking around he put up a note

I would glady do the job, meet me here in person to discuss the details
- Dager

B

bane_slyvick

concerning the one known as defcarr

to the one who wishes the death of defcarr:

Your request may be answered, but in another fashion than you deem. I am here for none other than this sole purpose, but I require no compensation. Rest easy knowing that it will be accomplished at the last.

*written on a parchment in letters of dried blood, but no signature is attached*

D

Dager, Dementia Master

Out of the darkest corner comes the rag man pinning up a letter

I don't know where to find Defcarr. I don't know who you are. Why should I trust you?

*The writing is very messy and lopsided

C

Cerawin

I do not know how often Defcarr is in this world, perhaps daily, perhaps not. I will make good on the payment if you can make good on his death. We can set a time and place to meet when you have killed him.

Cerawin

D

Dager, Dementia Master

A note appeared on top of the other

Its noy going to be easy to find him, but I have a plan

Dager

Remove ads