• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E A Scottish Highlander in Golarion

Fenris

Adventurer
I would put him from the southern areas of the Lands of the Linnorm Kings. Down further between Varisia and the Grungir forest. maybe in the highlands around Celwynvian. So mayve northern Varisian. Looks like a good area for a highland, kilt-wearing, claymore-weilding barbarian. ;)

Odhanan

Adventurer
My player wants to play a Scottish Highlander Barbarian type. What area/race of Golarion would be most appropriate?
How about an actual Scottish Highlander that travelled through the Multiverse accidentally and crashed onto Golarion somehow? :lol:

DragonLancer

Adventurer
I would put him from the southern areas of the Lands of the Linnorm Kings. Down further between Varisia and the Grungir forest. maybe in the highlands around Celwynvian. So mayve northern Varisian. Looks like a good area for a highland, kilt-wearing, claymore-weilding barbarian. ;)

I was going to suggest the same thing.

In fact you've now convinced me to do likewise for my upcoming Golarion campaign.

Remove ads