A Season of Bones - OOC

Sorry for the confusion, everyone. I'm sorry to have glazed over those move actions. The map is being updated.

WD: Since Muzdum's move made A1's attack against Jalaan & Muzdum, somewhat less simple, I'll have Jalaan still take the damage (10) but not be knocked prone.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I was going through Muzdum's sheet, and found something that raised a doubt. In Brawler style states that the character has a +2 prf bonus with unarmed attacks, +2 bonus to grab attacks, and +2 to move targets grabbed by the character. My question is, do Grappling strike, Bash and pinion, and slamming rush powers qualify as grab attacks/move grabbed attacks?

VV: No, I don't believe so. According to my interpretation, it wouldn't count as a grab attack - instead, it's an attack that grabs as part of the whole attack. Does that make sense?

To everyone: This is fun! Just so you know, I'm having a blast with this so far. Don't worry. I'll throw some more challenging encounters your way, and I hope to have a character development session shortly after the resolution of this battle.

Vertexx69

First Post
Well there's another one dead and 2 more bloodied. But now Ja'Cart is all the way on the other side of the pyramid all by self with 6 bad guys. Luckily they aren't all on the same team. :p Adjusting your actions to how other players alter the battlefield is half the fun.

Great work, everyone. I'll update with the Raiders' and Templars' turn either later today or sometime tomorrow. Thursdays are quite hectic for me.

EDIT: Update posted. Daran then Muzdum, go!!!!!

EDIT 2: Daran and Muzdum have gone. Ja'Cart then Jalaan, go!!!!

EDIT 3: Back to Daran then Muzdum! I love the pace of this game.

Last edited:

This is my 3rd post in a row. Wee!

A couple notes:

1. The pyramid battle is over unless one of you wants to challenge Daran's position.

2. Please do your best to keep your posts in relatively proper initiative order.

3. Keep your ooc chitter-chatter within this thread for the most part. I'd prefer if we could avoid cluttering the ic thread.

4. I am enjoying the hell out of this game. I hope you are, too! Seriously, all of the above stuff is just tiny details compared to this. I really want everyone to enjoy this game. That's paramount to me.

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
[sblock=ooc Vertexx & VV]Just a quick note: you both used your Action Points in the previous battle, and won't be gaining another before this fight. Just so's you know.[/sblock]
Right right. But if we are only fighting 2 others, and its to first death we should be ok. After this fight no matter what we regain an AP so its no biggy.

Remove ads