A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=DM]Thral'k curses silently to himself and makes his way stealthily back to the caravan to warn them of the impending attack. Constructs were less susceptible to his attacks.[/sblock]

Animus

Explorer
Thral'k warns you that there are two more warforged hiding in the bushes to the right of the road where the two 'forged are standing. Actions?

Velmont

First Post
Benedict granbs his chain and put himself to the right of the gnome. "Four warforged against five of us. Odds seem pretty equal, but tehy have lost the element of surprise. They have done nothing wrong yet but all seems to look like it. We continue toward them?" ask Benedict to Hubble. Benedict ready an action an attack with his chain teh first to come near if the warforge decide to turn aggresive.

DrZombie

First Post
"If one of them behaves oddly during a fight, leave him alone till I say otherwise. He'll be on our side." Irrinaer says quietly. He cocks his crossbow and half-closes his eyes, which flare emerald for a second.

(ready action to cast psionic charm on the warforged nearest to me when they make their ambush.)

D.Shaffer

First Post
Calren readies a boomerang and pats Ghostnout on the head. "I dont think you'll get to eat any of these, my friend. But I'm sure you'll be willing to try" He glances at the others. "If I see any of them making any funny hand movements, I'm charging in. Dont get in the way of my friend here"

Animus

Explorer
When the lead wagon gets to within 50 feet the warforged on the left speaks.

"In the name of the Lord of Blades, you must relinquish all of your valuables," the female personality warforged says.

"I told you before, Katana, I do not deal with tyrants," Hubble replies.

"Well, you know how this will end then," the other 'forged, with a male voice, says.

OOC: Roll Initiative, then I will deal with readied actions that happen pre-combat before we get into real combat.

Velmont

First Post
"You know them?" asks Benedict as Hubble identify one of the warforged. Benedict jump down from the wagon, having the horses to his left and the wagon in his bck, he doesn't fear to be bracketed, and he get ready to be charge by any of the four warforged.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Initiative: 16 Benedict ready an action, attacking the first warforged who come in range. That is over the attack of opportunity he can get if they don't have reach. Note that Benedict have combat reflex, so can have up to three attack of opportunity.

Spiked Chain: Attack: +5, Damage: 2d4+4[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
DrZombie said:
(ready action to cast psionic charm on the warforged nearest to me when they make their ambush.)

OOC: Hate to get in the way, but warforged are constructs, and not humanoid, thus immune to psi charm (unless I'm forgetting something)

Remove ads