• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizardfolk cares little for warforged politics; they fell like the rest, if a bit harder.

OOC: Init: 17. Thral'k will move 10' in the bush and then try to skirmish one of the hidden warforged (who has a 25% chance of negating the extra skirmish damage).

DrZombie

First Post
stonegod said:

OOC: Hate to get in the way, but warforged are constructs, and not humanoid, thus immune to psi charm (unless I'm forgetting something)
OOC : they're living onstructs, so I can charm them, but I could b mistaken. We'll see. :D

Animus

Explorer
"Unfortunately," the gnome replies to Benedict.

As the 'forged are about to act, Katana fails her Will Save (1d20+3=12).

Combat Order:
Irrianer **
Thralk 17 *
Benedict 16 *

Katana Init (1d20+3=13)
Init for 'forged (1d20+1=12)
Wakisashi's Init (1d20+2=11)
Calren 7 ***

OOC:
*** Calren's action is contingent on what happens before...
** I assuming that you'd let his readied action go off first because of the nature of it.
* All readied actions so you're going in this order.

Irrianer's readied action went off...

I need an attack roll from Thral'k and Benedict...

Katana looks favorably towards Irrianer and smiles.

Velmont

First Post
Benedict continue to ready his action, if they are not hostile, no need to attack. Best way to not a lose fight, is to not have one. That simple plan always stay somewhere in his mind to never forget.

stonegod

Thral'k takes a small move and shots, hoping its being unnoticed will aide the shot.

OOC: Attack: 13, Damage: 6. Hopefully their flat footed for him.

Animus

Explorer
DrZombie said:
"I am your friend. Your companions are making a mistake. Please protect me." Irrinaer says.

"Will do," she says.

Thral'k's attack staggers the flatfooted warforged he hit.

Katana is charmed.

Swift assumes a protective position next to Hubble.

The other unnamed warforged moves around to attack Thralk with his unarmed strike (warforged #2 attacking Thralk (1d20+2=19, 1d6+2=7)).

Wakisashi draws and drinks a potion and disappears!

stonegod

Thral'k hisses at the severe wound, and easily tumbles away from the warforged to move behind a tree away from its view. The lizard then vanishes from sight as it blends into the background.

OOC: Tumble to avoid AoO on movement (21) and move to a place where he had concealment (as he is already in the bush); then a Hide check (31).

D.Shaffer

First Post
Calren spurs Ghostsnout into a trot and lets his boomerang fly at the nearest warforged. As he gains momentum, he grabs his Tangat from his saddle.

[sblock=OOC]Attacking with Boomerang.
1d20+6=19
Damage=1d3+2-> [1,2] = (3)
Moving Ghostsnout after the attack to a spot about 20 feet away from the nearest warforged and drawing his Tangat
[/sblock]

Remove ads