• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

Animus

Explorer
"A few days before I recruited you, I was approached by a warforged. She called herself Katana and offered to buy all of the Eberron shards that I had. I kindly refused, but then she got a little testy. When I refused her further, she declared, 'You will suffer the judgement of the Lord of Blades for your refusal of my generous offer,' and left. Naturally, I got scared. I'm glad that I hired you."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizardfolk sneers and hisses. "Almosst got usss killed with your deccception. More eyesss in the jungle keep the dragon away." Thral'k's complexion shifts with his anger, then returns to its normal faded state. "I need healing."

Velmont

First Post
Benedict gives to Thral'k the potion he found on one of the bandits. "Here, we have found it on a bandit. I think it is an healing potion." He then come back to his employeer. "Is there anyone else you are aware that have an eye on these shards. Because I doubt the bandits worked for the Lord of Blade."

Animus

Explorer
Velmont said:
Benedict gives to Thral'k the potion he found on one of the bandits. "Here, we have found it on a bandit. I think it is an healing potion." He then come back to his employeer. "Is there anyone else you are aware that have an eye on these shards. Because I doubt the bandits worked for the Lord of Blade."

"Maybe someone caught wind of what I was dealing. I tried to be secretive, but you never know who's listening to your conversations."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizardfolk takes a sniff at the potion. If it seems to be helpful, he quaffs it down.

OOC: What is the potion?

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC] The potion was one of teh potion we found on the bandits. The other healed the bandit to consciouness, so I suppose both had the same type of potion.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
"And the more chance you get killed too, if that please you." replies Benedict. "Let's continue before the one that dissapear decdie to come back... and what we do with these two?" he asks, pointing the two who has been charmed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads