• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizardfolk looks much healed after the potion. He still snarls at their employer once for good measure before addressing the issue at hand. "Desstroy them. They ssserve us no purpossse and will return to their masster to our pain."

Animus

Explorer
stonegod said:
The lizardfolk looks much healed after the potion. He still snarls at their employer once for good measure before addressing the issue at hand. "Desstroy them. They ssserve us no purpossse and will return to their masster to our pain."

"We cannot simply kill them," responds the warforged scout Swift. "That is inhumane."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Animus said:
"We cannot simply kill them," responds the warforged scout Swift. "That is inhumane."
The lizardfolk scowls again. "Inhumane. A term you sssoftssskinsss use when you wisssh hope to protect yourssself from sssimilar when you cannot defend yourssself. They are conssstructsss, not humansss, in any cassse."

Taking up a position towards the front, the lizard leaves its last thoughts. "Do what you want. When they do not ssspare you, you will learn the lawsss of the jungle."

OOC: Thral'k bad man (lizardthing, whatever). stonegod not bad man. :)

Velmont

First Post
"Softskin, a term you use about anyone who doesn't agree with you. That doesn't sound well to a warforged. You sounds just close minded, Thral'k. I think warforged can be disabled without killing them, no? We disabled them and surrender them to the next authorties we met. As long as they are disabled, they can't do a thing to stop this caravan and after that, it is not my concern what will be done to them." tells Benedict.

D.Shaffer

First Post
"I dont know. I kind of agree with the lizard, myself. They WERE planning to kill us after all. What else are we going to do with them, carry them with us?"

Velmont

First Post
"Do we have places for them in teh caravan without slowing us. If yes, I don't see why we wouldn't do that. If we don't have the room, or if they will slow us... well, we might leave them on the side of the road." replies Benedict.

D.Shaffer

First Post
Calren shrugged "If the boss wants to let you carry them on the cart, it's his cart. But I can tell you now that I'm not going to carry them. As for leaving them by the side of the road, they'll either get free and meet up with their comrades again, or get 'eaten' by a passing animal."

DrZombie

First Post
"Nice. Katana, could you and your friend be so kind as to sit here for a while? I have some things to discuss with my other friends. They are rather suspicious, and I wouldn't want anythng to come between us."

Irrinaer moves a bit to the side, beckons the rest a bit closer.

"They won't be so friendly in an hour. What to do? Send one away, take the other? As soon as we do something violent, I won't have them under control anymore."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads