A Slew of 30 New D&D 5E Fan Creations! Including 7 New Character Sheets!

Nothing starts the week like a pile of fan-created D&D 5th Edition resources! As always, I scour the web so you don't have to, and bring you the best of what I manage to find! The community, as you can see, is still industriously creating content for and tweaking the 5E rules, which is wonderful to see. Did you know that there were 117 fan created character sheets in the D&D 5E section of EN World alone?

Nothing starts the week like a pile of fan-created D&D 5th Edition resources! As always, I scour the web so you don't have to, and bring you the best of what I manage to find! The community, as you can see, is still industriously creating content for and tweaking the 5E rules, which is wonderful to see. Did you know that there were 117 fan created character sheets in the D&D 5E section of EN World alone?

party.jpg

Aiden_Keller_

First Post
Love the new 'natural' armor for Druids. I remember back in the original Baldur's Gate for PC that you could make an Ankeg Plate...my favorite armor. The DM of my past game even let me make one, along with a matching shield for my Dwarf Paladin. Didn't need too...I already could wear metal...simply wanted too.

Remove ads

Remove ads