A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Glad to have ya back, AGFlynn!. Here's hoping we can keep this adventure going. After all it took to get here, I'd hate to have it wither on the vine now.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Yes, things have slowed down, thanks in no small part to me. =(

Just so it's clear, we're waiting on Lasair or Shadya to make a move. Kurgahz or Cludge can also take charge of the situation, if we want to move things along.

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Okay, how about this idea. Since they were moving the prisoner anyway, and he's gonna keep talking no matter what, we move him to Shadya's house. This links the party back up so Conuld can do more than play with the kitty also. It would also be the best place to get more info on the condition of those who were attacked in the Pavillion. It's also off the public streets which are suddenly alot more dangerous for some people.[/sblock]
Kurghaz urges the group to keep moving and head back to Shadya's house. "We need a safe base of Operations out of the public areas. Let's get to your house, Shadya. Maybe we can hook back up wit Conuld and find out more 'bout what's happened since the attack. It's as good a place as any for this guy ta keep spilling his guts about what he knows."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"He is finished. Now Shadya yn Hayder must decide whether his value as a witness is worth the possibility that he will escape justice through corruption."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Shadya (NPC'd) says coldly, "My father will judge him, when he recovers. And he will not let injustice occur."

The trek back to the Hayder house is uneventful.

The house is dark when you arrive.

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=Rae, an idea]Hey, just wondered if you might be able to entice the MIA players back with some XP. Happened to look at Kurghaz's character sheet tonight and noticed that the last time we got XP was 11-28-07 or 10 months ago! I can't believe this is still Kurghaz's first adventure! I'm not throwing blame here for anybody slowing us down, because I've had stretches where I didn't post for a long time too. Just thinking that maybe if we get the XP for the fights and stuff we've done here in the city or maybe even time XP, that might be a nice boost to recapture some interest for those that might be without much incentive in a while. :angel: ;) :D[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The house is dark inside. Everybody is apparently sleeping. Conuld is in his guest bed, with the cat from the alley curled up at his feet. (The cat looks much cleaner now.)

[sblock=OOC to Phoenix: ]Good idea. As soon as you guys turn in for the night (which looks to be imminent), I'll distribute XP.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Seeing that everyone else is sleeping, Kurgahz makes ready to do the same. He whispers to the others that have come in with him, "So, is there anyplace we can put this guy safely, or does one of us have to keep watch on him probably." Assuming that this is so since this is just a house and not likely to be equipped with a cell, Kurgahz volunteers to take first watch on the captive. "You guys go ahead and sleep first, I'm more awake right now anyway. I'll wake Cludge up for next shift in a while." he tells the others.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"We should awaken Shadya yn Hayder's father to alert him of what has transpired and what we know of the plot against his son. After all, we plan to house a captured would-be murderer here, so it would be best for him to know. We must respect the customs of Shadya yn Hayder's homeland, and he will understand them."

*After alerting Hayder, Lasair is content to rest.*

Remove ads