A Strange New World

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Avan looks around suddenly realising that (The game has Started) He is standing in the middle of the Town square and there are people watching him. Um. Hello? Sorry I had zoned out. Meeting my new warhorse is a bit starteling. Avan pats his new charge on the neck and his eyes moisten. He whispers in the stalions ear It's nice to not be alone anymore.

Wippit Guud

First Post
Biff looks up from eating a turkey leg the size of his forearm.

"Wha? Yu wanme tak wif mouf ful?" And resumes chweing.

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Pent wanders around the usual religious hang-outs of Safe Harbour. Does he have any luck finding the Druid, Brale, or the Cleric, Yvonne?

Jemal

Adventurer
Pent finds that they've both dissapeared. Perhaps they got caught up in the moment and have left on their own. He has, however, discovered Biff, Avan, Ember, and Taben awaiting in the village square. IT seems the 5 of you are all that is ready to go.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Well my friends It would seem that the party has fallen on hard times even before we started. Avan checks his equipment and supplies. Hops onto Sabal's back and says, Well, there's nothing to be done about that. Onward! Avan starts out on the road to Forest Grove.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Pent will saddle his pony, making sure all of his gear is properly stowed on it, and head off in pursuit of Aven. "Slow it down, Aven, my pony doesn't go as fast as your fancy smancy steed."

Remove ads